IV - The Glorious Hamilton Accies 2017/2018 Forum

Sarris is mental but that has left us with only four centre-backs - even then Donati's pushing it. That's fucking murder for a team that plays three at the back every week, all of whom are well capable of a suspension. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
2 hours ago, deky said:
Christ, reading half a page of this pish makes me wish Airdrie were our top flight red and white shite rivals.

No seen you around for a while Deky. Take it the Orange Lodge is shut ower the holidays?

A see your patter's no got any better ffs.

9 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

McMann is a bomb scare of a player. Gets an easy ride because he's one of 'ours'.

Plenty of time to improve, but it's hard to watch sometimes.

I prefer him out wide, although his game does consist of a couple of step-overs then a cross. Most of his good work at centre-back is recovering from his own mistakes. 

3 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Depends how much money king has left in the ‘war chest’ and if he’s willing to let Murty spend any of it. Be better to ask in the Sevco thread if you really want to know.

Ffs another thick c*** amongst our support, I can only assume you are incapable of comprehending my post about any transfer activity messrs Canning & McDonald may be doing in January, hope that has clarified that for the brain dead amongst our support who have labelled me a *** through their ignorance/ lack of intellect.

Well there's that Greek Midfielder that was reported, though the club haven't said anything on him, so that's still an uncertainty. 

Canning has stated that he would look for a replacement for Sarris.

So assuming we get the Greek boy in and a centre back, as others have said a full back would be the area to look for, as everywhere else is pretty much covered, assuming we don't lose anybody.

4 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

HappyH*n might be happy though which is the only consolation.

Please enlighten me as to why I would be happy with Doc going to sevco ? I look forward to your attempt to justify Doc signing for sevco making me happy.

16 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Rangers are your big team, Docherty is a good player, Ergo you would be happy with him signing for Sevco. Pretty simple really.

F****** comedian, sevco is my big team hahahaha ahaha I thought that level of stupidity was confined to sevconians and Sellick fans, now I'm aware I sit aside thick c***s whilst I'm at home and away games, i have supported Hamilton Accies since I was a child and have missed probably under 20 matches in the last 50 odd years, and only missed them due to periods of hospitalisation but somehow in your peabrain mind sevco are my big team I am rolling about the floor wondering how an Accies fan can be so f*****g gullible especially one who has the termerity to question my allegiance to my hometown club.

F****** comedian, sevco is my big team hahahaha ahaha I thought that level of stupidity was confined to sevconians and Sellick fans, now I'm aware I sit aside thick c***s whilst I'm at home and away games, i have supported Hamilton Accies since I was a child and have missed probably under 20 matches in the last 50 odd years, and only missed them due to periods of hospitalisation but somehow in your peabrain mind sevco are my big team I am rolling about the floor wondering how an Accies can be so f*****g gullible especially one who has the termerity to question my allegiance to my hometown club.

Oh my god.

Archived