IV - The Glorious Hamilton Accies 2017/2018 Forum

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Sun reporting that we're set for a "reshuffle" at boardroom level. For those unwilling to give The Sun traffic:
"Les Gray will remain as chairman at the SuperSeal but with Project Brave taking up more of his time, other board members will have new duties.
"Accies owner Ronnie MacDonald will become the club's new Director of Football while director David MacDonald will oversee a new role as Recruitment Director."
Given that Les Gray has essentially been working as a DoF, I doubt we'll see much of a difference.

Fwiw I told everyone Rojano wasn't real thanks

Don't think there's a rush to get clearance due to him not being attached to a club, although I could be wrong.
Apparently not finished either. Perhaps another defender.

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

Really? I think they're currently all have the same chance of starting at the moment.

Bingham has been good in his appearances so far, so will start if available, then if we actually get Rojano in, he'll be next to get his chance, as apparently Canning has had his eye on him for a while, which doesn't leave much room for the Swansea lad, unless both are off form or injured, as I definitely can't see us playing two strikers, I can only see the odd sub appearance for him. 

But I guess there could be a minimum minutes included in the deal.

Quite content with our dealings in the latest transfer market, given the clubs financial constraints to not lose any of our current playing staff was important, added to this the few new additions appear to have been targeted individuals rather than the scatter gun approach previously employed by the club.

I'm very happy with the signing of botti Biabi, I wish it was a season long loan as I highly doubt he will get any game time at Swansea but maybe they want him tested at a better level in the second half of the season. Hopefully in January we can extend his loan similarly to how we did with Morris. Talking of Morris does anyone know how he is doing now?

I'm very happy with the signing of botti Biabi, I wish it was a season long loan as I highly doubt he will get any game time at Swansea but maybe they want him tested at a better level in the second half of the season. Hopefully in January we can extend his loan similarly to how we did with Morris. Talking of Morris does anyone know how he is doing now?

Morris is on loan at Shrewsbury. Think he has scored a couple this season.

The 20s really didn't look fucked at times. Not tracking runners, barely breaking into full stride and many a lot sloppier on the ball than they usually are - namely Ronan Hughes. They'll (hopefully) do well again this season, but Boyd will be a massive miss.
The tournament is a farce.

Archived