WoS cup final Pollok v Cumnock

superpollok

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Shanner said:

The toilet block is needing modernised before the pish dissolves the remaining brickwork but otherwise Pollok have the best Junior ground in Glasgow. 

To be fair though, that's the most basic of requirements. They shouldn't get to stage any final without proper toilet facilities.

Just now, jimbaxters said:

To be fair though, that's the most basic of requirements. They shouldn't get to stage any final without proper toilet facilities.

Nobody should have to go to a cup final and come home with their Sambas honking of pish. Even the Junior traditionalists among us would surely concede that point. 

They should really be trying to get it sorted, however I'll forgive them because I like the place. 

29 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Nobody should have to go to a cup final and come home with their Sambas honking of pish. Even the Junior traditionalists among us would surely concede that point. 

They should really be trying to get it sorted, however I'll forgive them because I like the place. 

Easy solution, take your shoes off before you go in.....

Why would anyone want Darren Henderson, Big John has done a tremendous job at Cumnock, I for one hope he's here for a very long time I'm absolutely certain he'll deliver the goods

Correct. Best team we've had for a while thanks to john and 3 or 4 quality additions next year and can see us doing well. Mcrobbie not signed for next season heard he was off to pollok

Correct. Best team we've had for a while thanks to john and 3 or 4 quality additions next year and can see us doing well. Mcrobbie not signed for next season heard he was off to pollok

Would be very happy with that if true.

Absolutely distraught after yesterday.  Cumnock were the better team by far but our curse in the West runs on.  Big John is doing a fantastic job, two or three additions to that team and we will be a real force next season.

Well done to Pollok, hope you enjoyed your celebrations last night.

PS If you like McRobbie I'm sure a swap for Hepburn can be arranged ;-)

10 hours ago, nedexco1 said:

here here.no blame on him.one of the best strikers in junior football.29 goals this season.wonder what the shettleson  fan who said when we signed him he would be lucky to score 6 goals..

In fairness I gave the big guy pelters on here too about his goal scoring credentials before this season started but happy to be proved wrong as always . 

19 minutes ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

In fairness I gave the big guy pelters on here too about his goal scoring credentials before this season started but happy to be proved wrong as always . 

Speak for yourself.:lol:

16 hours ago, nedexco1 said:

here here.no blame on him.one of the best strikers in junior football.29 goals this season.wonder what the shettleson  fan who said when we signed him he would be lucky to score 6 goals..

Never been overly impressed by him. Scored against Talbot but other than that he was the weak link of a very decent Cumnock side. Cumnock could well be up challenging for the league next season. I don't think he is one of the best strikers in the juniors. Both of beith's strikers are better than him in my opinion as are the two at Rob Roy. That is before mentioning the Talbot and Glenafton strikers

Brilliant day yesterday , as usual very good atmosphere from the Pollok fans etc . However, at the end of the game some twat who was up in the "hospitality/ commitee are in the club bhouse decided it was a great idea to start winding up Cumnock fans as they were leaving the ground

What a feckin n grade a twat

3 minutes ago, Bul2 said:

Brilliant day yesterday , as usual very good atmosphere from the Pollok fans etc . However, at the end of the game some twat who was up in the "hospitality/ commitee are in the club bhouse decided it was a great idea to start winding up Cumnock fans as they were leaving the ground

No need for that , only thing worse than bad losers is bad winners , not nice to see at anytime but more so after the real heartbreaking context yesterday if you were connected cumnock .

40 minutes ago, Bul2 said:

No idea who that was but if so it's inexcusable.

Having gone through the same sort of experience last season the vast majority of Lok fans would've understood very well how the Nock fans were feeling

Archived