The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

9 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Normally is a statement from any manager by doing that.

Probably not happy about Magennis too. Hes been mugged off by the look of it.

Not the best time to have a pop at the board though, if that's what he is doing.

Agree. The way we are playing just now it's not advisable to have a pop at board!

Budget team come manage us if you can do miracles. No wonder we cant  hold on to no one. At this moment asking why I backed SMISA. Here f**k all . Right now I dont think I will take out next season , season ticket. Jim gets the first chance bail out joke of a club. 

Edited by ZingaliMan

6 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

What a joke of a club I'm close to be finished with Saints.  Feeling really pissed off. Goodwin has had a kick in the balls. Can you get your money off  SIMSA anyone know ? 

Put the whisky down DZ and come back tomorrow.

It’s a disappointing defeat, but if we’d had held on then there would have been a lot more positivity. Just watched the goals back, if Joe had just managed to get a foot on it, we’d have seen it out.

The Magennis thing is disappointing for sure, but if we’ve got significantly more now than we would have in compensation at the end of the year then I’ll take it on the chin. Let’s seen what happens between now and the transfer window.

1 minute ago, aldo_j said:

Put the whisky down DZ and come back tomorrow.

It’s a disappointing defeat, but if we’d had held on then there would have been a lot more positivity. Just watched the goals back, if Joe had just managed to get a foot on it, we’d have seen it out.

The Magennis thing is disappointing for sure, but if we’ve got significantly more now than we would have in compensation at the end of the year then I’ll take it on the chin. Let’s seen what happens between now and the transfer window.

O drink form me to ight, tomorrow night yes. We are a joke of a club. How many old people ha e you heard who watched Saints a d gave up. Div admitted to his dad , my dad  , my old boss used to tell me the same. . Joke of a club if report's are true. Form my side money pissed against the wind regarding SMISA. 

I'm now beginning to wonder if the vote to get Kibble on board was wise. Always sceptical when it is presented as such a fantastic deal, maybe should have scrutinised it more. Now, we've lost Gus and there appears to be little investment in the squad. 

1 minute ago, ZingaliMan said:

O drink form me to ight, tomorrow night yes. We are a joke of a club. How many old people ha e you heard who watched Saints a d gave up. Div admitted to his dad , my dad  , my old boss used to tell me the same. . Joke of a club if report's are true. Form my side money pissed against the wind regarding SMISA. 

Well, if no drink is involved then you’re obviously angry and not making sense.

shouting about getting your money back from SMISA is OTT. 

3 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I'm now beginning to wonder if the vote to get Kibble on board was wise. Always sceptical when it is presented as such a fantastic deal, maybe should have scrutinised it more. Now, we've lost Gus and there appears to be little investment in the squad. 

Agree. You can probably tell I'm raging headless chicken.  Really pissed off. 

4 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

Well, if no drink is involved then you’re obviously angry and not making sense.

shouting about getting your money back from SMISA is OTT. 

I'm hurting dont know about any other Saints fan. Sell Kyle ok dontt like it. To turn around  and say we are not selling then change that is bullshit.  Leadership from the board room is worse than poor. This is the point SMISA should be  standing up. You might want Goodwin out but this is wrong he wanted to keep Kyle. You guessed it Goodwin is out there is a new manager In I'm guessing  ? 

2 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

I'm hurting dont know about any other Saints fan. Sell Kyle ok dontt like it. To turn around  and say we are not selling then change that is bullshit.  Leadership from the board room is worse than poor. This is the point SMISA should be  standing up. You might want Goodwin out but this is wrong he wanted to keep Kyle. You guessed it Goodwin is out there is a new manager In I'm guessing  ? 

Goodwin isn’t out though, at least not that I’ve heard. Do you know something?

I have concerns of SMISA and the overall running of the business. How do fans feel? Quite telling that only one new representative put themselves forward recently. 

2 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

Goodwin isn’t out though, at least not that I’ve heard. Do you know something?

I have concerns of SMISA and the overall running of the business. How do fans feel? Quite telling that only one new representative put themselves forward recently. 

I'm gutted mate really am, hurting.  

For what it’s worth I thought that Saints played really well tonight and we’re unlucky not to get a point, although obviously delighted with our late, late winner. Did Goodwin really not have any other players that are in the testing bubble available for the bench? If he did then it’s pretty disgraceful that he did what he did, but if not then there’s nothing he could have done. Saints are certainly not the worst team I’ve seen over 90 minutes this season, not by a long way.