The St. Mirren FC 2022/23 thread

I know he's not the greatest, but I think Zlamal was about as good as we were going to get at this point and at such short notice. He's experienced and has played plenty of games at our level. I'm sure it's an expense we could have done without, but there wasn't much else we could do and I think this is good work by Jim and the club.

I'm also glad we just got on with it and dealt with the had we were given. No histrionics, no tear filled statements. We are some club.

1 minute ago, Billy Jean King said:
5 minutes ago, NorthBank said:
Does signing Zamal mean we can't sign the left back we are interested in?

Why it's a 3 game emergency loan.

Two keepers have the virus and as yet we have no idea how it may impact on them. No guarantee either will be available in 7 days time or Urminsky won't test positive. We may still need a keeper for a longer time.

11 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Hearts twitter has imploded as expected. 

Its going to be absolutely sensational if he keeps a clean sheet and you win, btw, especially since Budge spent all Summer claiming they'd only look out for Hearts from now on.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Its going to be absolutely sensational if he keeps a clean sheet and you win, btw, especially since Budge spent all Summer claiming they'd only look out for Hearts from now on.

Now that he's actually there, why would him keeping a clean sheet and winning against Hibs disappoint Hearts fans? 

• djchapsticks changed the title to The St. Mirren FC 2022/23 thread