The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

Why don’t you f**k off back to Black & White Army you sanctimonious w****r.

Just wish I could like this more bud [emoji106]

Really pleased if we get KB back as he is a very solid player at this level and a winner who always gives 100%.

3 hours ago, billyg said:

Andy Millen 2 , a winner , a cheat , and a dirty old so and so !

I have no problem with the idea of signing him, just the two year deal. But I don't think his injury record is too bad - not like offering Gary mac a two year deal.

As for the non-footballing stuff a few folk have mentioned, I was about to go on a big, long ramble about that but then I realised it's a Celtic fan trying to lecture us about that sort of stuff so I won't bother.

40 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Broadfoot :D :D :D 

Just jealous you've missed out on the perfect replacement for Gallagher.

2 minutes ago, Torfason said:

Just wish I could like this more bud emoji106.png

Really pleased if we get KB back as he is a very solid player at this level and a winner who always gives 100%.

Big Kirk gave us his all that last season of surviving in the top flight. He’s a solid signing that will give us some good experience at the back. Especially with big McGloughlin heading back to Hull in January.

30 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

Let’s see if your just as smug around January time. We’ve played 4 games mate settle down.

More so laughing at the fact it's Broadfoot, looked like an absolute haddie every time we've played Killie and he's been in the team. Think he gifted us a goal in the draw under Miller last season, Erskine ripped him to bits.

Wondered earlier what would happen to Baird with Broadfoot coming in. Hasn't started at all in the league so seems Goodwin doesn't fancy him at the moment.

Bit odd sending him out on loan though considering most of us reckoned we were a man short at the back.

Assuming Kirky signs, Goody clearly considers Bairdy 4th choice behind Broadfoot, Gary Mac and McLoughlin.

I like Jack but Goody's right. Those three are definitely better than Baird. Better for him to go get some football at a team he will play every week for.

I like Jack and am surprised he's dropping to Championship level again but yeah, he's not as good as Gary Mac, McLoughlin or indeed, Broadfoot so he'll find game time hard to come by.

January suits all parties, keeps Baird match sharp and if Gary Mac gets injured, I'd imagine we could call him back pretty quickly.

Still shocked at it though.