The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

30 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Someone posted that Mark McMillan at the Kibble (also a St Mirren director) now has Robinsons partner as his PA.

Is that really true?

How convenient was that? 

Probably very convenient for both parties but of absolutely no relevance to St Mirren. Naismith’s chances of being manager got shot down because of supposed Kibble links. It’s becoming very tedious. Won’t be long until there is uproar of a link with someone because they visited they go-kart track Kibble funded. 

I think when we played hearts if we had won we were within about 4-5 points of them now we are crapping ourselves over St Johnstone. 

Robinson has a lot to answer for. If he had managed to win 2 of the games he had in charge we would either be top six or in the SC semi. 

Stubbs without the charm and personality. 

The Kibble conspiracy theorists are worse than QAnon.

Robinson will most definitely get next season if we're in the top flight. If he somehow conspires to relegate us from the position he took us on in though, it will somehow be a worse job than even Stubbs performed and he'll be out on his ear.

2 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Very true. It’s not looking good. 

Still we should be guaranteed 12 points when we play Morten. Just need to bring this guy back.

BDEFB5BA-F792-4BF3-8B9C-EA114A67AE03.jpeg.e87eb5c83bd39701bae6a19f7afa4687.jpeg

51ABB1D2-FFE2-47DB-AA2E-806DB0066D06.jpeg.c5bd3061d55f612b4eb20909517c9e4c.jpeg

Very classy lady in the background there

4 hours ago, McG said:

Pathetic from the manager and players, serial bluffers. 

Tait and Fraser are pish, Fraser moves like a 70 year old with 2 hip replacements.

Young Henderson is a myth too, a fairy that jumps out the way and makes no effort to get the ball even when he is odds on favourite to get it.

St Johnstone getting big players back from injury too, we will finish 11th and these bluffers don’t have the fight in them for a play off.

Having a go at a young player is out of order. Henderson is not the reason we are falling like a stone. 

10 hours ago, NFL12 said:

The cameras on Killie tv are not unmanned.

I'm happy to accept your word for that. However, in the stream I watched that game on, the camera was irrefutably following polythene bags around midfield whilst the ball was elsewhere.  It even panned away from the winning goal to show rubbish blowing around in the wind. I  presume those pictures were coming from a non KillieTV source, unless the camera operator was a poly bag enthusiast.

6 hours ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

I'm happy to accept your word for that. However, in the stream I watched that game on, the camera was irrefutably following polythene bags around midfield whilst the ball was elsewhere.  It even panned away from the winning goal to show rubbish blowing around in the wind. I  presume those pictures were coming from a non KillieTV source, unless the camera operator was a poly bag enthusiast.

It’s not impossible.

13 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Morton fans getting awfully cocky considering the fact they're literally five days away from marking 100 years since they won anything.

Getting a slagging from Motherwell, United, Fakes, County (to be fair to them they dont) is fair game.

Anything from Killie, Ton or lower than that nah having it 😂.

It's in their best interest not to boast how good wee Dougie is because we could be in the market for a new manager soon.

Can see us needing something at Pittodrie on the last day, and not getting it. If we lose at home to Hibs next week things are going to get very ugly.

8 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

The only solace is that all the teams in the bottom six are rotten. 

Oh yeah definitely. They don't have to be any good to beat us these days right enough, we are still the only team Motherwell have beaten in the league this year :D

I think we need four points, and i'm not sure where they are coming from. In the reverse fixtures of those five games we have three points, and we were a better team then.

Edited by Lex

We couldn't have asked for a better order for the games. We'll know after the first two if the Fakes are going to be up our arse , allowing us to bin Robinson and get Alan McManus and Co to pick up some points at home v Dundee or Livingston!

6 minutes ago, billyg said:

We couldn't have asked for a better order for the games. We'll know after the first two if the Fakes are going to be up our arse , allowing us to bin Robinson and get Alan McManus and Co to pick up some points at home v Dundee or Livingston!

St Johnstones first two games are Dundee and us. They could quite easily be above us after the game at McDiarmid.