The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

4 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

…and I might score a date at the weekend wae’ Kylie Minogue, Kate Bryan fae’ the ‘Portrait Artist of the Year’ shows, and Christina Trevanion fae’ the ‘Antiques’ type shows….

Back in the real world however,

Naw, she's got weird "upside down" eyes.

Just now, Arch Stanton said:

Naw, she's got weird "upside down" eyes.

Kate Bryan for me. I could listen to her voice all day. I watch Portrait Artist of the Year just to listen to that voice.

…anywayyyy…and breathe.

Gie’s a free agent.

3 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

If you're talking solely about voices then Nina Lazzuri on Radio Scotland is the fuel for your w**k tank.

Mrs Poz seems to think Jim Goodwin’s accent and voice is… well,, erm…. 

FFS Gie’s a free agent signing.

9 minutes ago, glenburn bud said:

I understand we already have a free agent striker coming in who previously played for a league 1 team in England. 

Was Goodwillie at Plymouth Argyle when they were in league 1 ?

Just wondering.

1 hour ago, glenburn bud said:

I understand we already have a free agent striker coming in who previously played for a league 1 team in England. 

I hope it’s true as it will help kill any daft notion about us being linked with Griffiths. 

Hope you are spot on

If I thought our club was media savvy enough, I'd see that as an obvious plant to gauge reaction from supporters. I've never seen our manager speaking in the media at length about a player that isn't ours before - to the extent where he even tells us how close he lives to the training ground.

Problem is, I'm not confident we're smart enough to play that game...

22 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

They can take Griffiths so far to f**k. Also, not that it has any bearing over whether I want him to sign, as I don't, but doesn't he have a potentially hefty suspension hanging over him into the bargain?

Get him and his baggage to f**k, that aside he’s done at this level. Hopefully Falkirk or Queen’s Park sign him.

The fact that Griffiths appears to be a consideration is a disgrace. Goodwin has gone down, quite drastically, in my estimations. 

By considering Griffiths it looks like the club is implicitly saying that his behaviour is acceptable. It's not. 

Edited by houston_bud

35 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

The fact that Griffiths appears to be a consideration is a disgrace. Goodwin has gone down, quite drastically, in my estimations. 

By considering Griffiths it looks like the club is implicitly saying that his behaviour is acceptable. It's not. 

which behaviour in particular?