The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

18 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Not sure if your a member of smisa mate. If you are don't you find the Kibble veto vote concerning.  

I am not bud, I find a few things concerning tbh but there is a way of dealing with things. We have the right to question things and it's fair to expect an answer. Dishing out abuse to the chairman, Tony or the clubs social media page doesn't help anyone, just my opinion though. 

Just now, sergie's no1 fan said:

I am not bud, I find a few things concerning tbh but there is a way of dealing with things. We have the right to question things and it's fair to expect an answer. Dishing out abuse to the chairman, Tony or the clubs social media page doesn't help anyone, just my opinion though. 

Agree with that abuse is not on. To be honest I have yet to read any abuse. 

1 hour ago, Lex said:

It seems to me to be worse than it’s ever been. There’s a ridiculous over reaction to absolutely everything. After that draw with St Johnstone you’d think that relegation had just been confirmed. Short memories indeed. Anyway, we’ve just signed that Aussie right wing back.
IMG_6434.jpg

Good stats also

Seems we have finally completed the wing backs jigsaw 😁 

Screenshot_20210907-112954.png

Edited by Jama

34 minutes ago, Lex said:

It seems to me to be worse than it’s ever been. There’s a ridiculous over reaction to absolutely everything. After that draw with St Johnstone you’d think that relegation had just been confirmed. Short memories indeed. Anyway, we’ve just signed that Aussie right wing back.
IMG_6434.jpg

It's fucking pathetic. Grown men as well.

1 minute ago, ZingaliMan said:

St Mirren earned £100,000 last night with Paul McGinn starting for Scotland being reported.  

Also heard that Hibs included the kitman and Potter in the swap deal for McGrath…

1 hour ago, Ric said:

Shame about MacPherson. Not a shame that he won't be helping a rival, but a shame none the less.

Be really interesting to know who is paying him, even more so now he's injured.

How long's he out for? McGrath came back incredibly quickly from his dislocated shoulder. Will Cammy be back with us to receive treatment?!

42 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

How long's he out for? McGrath came back incredibly quickly from his dislocated shoulder. Will Cammy be back with us to receive treatment?!

I did wonder if the farmers would send him back for treatment, but it's a dislocated shoulder and I guess those are things you don't need intensive therapy for.

8 minutes ago, Ric said:

I did wonder if the farmers would send him back for treatment, but it's a dislocated shoulder and I guess those are things you don't need intensive therapy for.

We do seem to have some fairly shit-hot physios. Whatever secret sauce they used on McGrath might work for Cammy. I wouldn't normally think we'd be in a hurry to help the Fakes out, but then I wouldn't normally think we'd be loaning them players full stop.