The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

Hoping Main makes it, he's played through injuries before and I'm sure he'll be absolutely desperate to get at Aberdeen again tomorrow especially given his performance at the weekend.

If he doesn't make it though we are in a bit of a pickle, especially if Greive also comes up short in his battle to be fit.

Suppose it's an opportunity for either Offord and/or Jamieson and hopefully they take it if it comes.

Fuck all to lose, everything to gain.

1 hour ago, NathanDrake88 said:

Jesus Christ

Actually more Life of Brian.  Or Spartacus.  

Only thing that would have made that clip better would have been if a succession of people stood shouting “No, I’M the source”.  

And the last one added, “And so’s my wife”.  

36 minutes ago, Div said:

Hoping Main makes it, he's played through injuries before and I'm sure he'll be absolutely desperate to get at Aberdeen again tomorrow especially given his performance at the weekend.

If he doesn't make it though we are in a bit of a pickle, especially if Greive also comes up short in his battle to be fit.

Suppose it's an opportunity for either Offord and/or Jamieson and hopefully they take it if it comes.

f**k all to lose, everything to gain.

Think “a bit of a pickle” is a gross understatement. 
Not suggesting we’re a one man team, but with the paucity of forward options (basically two kids) I’d say we have no chance if Main doesn’t play.

For that reason I seriously hope he makes it. Hopefully just a bit of kidology from Robbo. 

8 hours ago, buddie06smfc said:

Scott Arfield needs to accept he is balding. Until then it is a no from me. I am sick of seeing people, read footballers, desperately cling to a barnet that is not there.

I agree. It is undignified behaviour, and I refuse to accept the club being diminished by association.

3 minutes ago, Drooper said:

I agree. It is undignified behaviour, and I refuse to accept the club being diminished by association.

*glances at Richie Tait*

Edited by RandomGuy.