The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

38 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Yea just checked. So what's the score ppv. Does it mean sky cover no league games then ppv can be used within UK & Ireland ? 

Clubs can now broadcast up to 5 Home games on PPV per season. Been like that since Sept.

1 hour ago, AW saint said:

Thought the club would have announced Reid by now. 

I can’t remember what the exact issue was but when Harry Souttar joined Stoke from Dundee United, there was some hold up due to him being under 18 that meant he wasn’t officially announced until about a month later. Could be that everything is done behind the scenes but they’re just waiting for FIFA to approve it or something?

53 minutes ago, Aidan said:

I can’t remember what the exact issue was but when Harry Souttar joined Stoke from Dundee United, there was some hold up due to him being under 18 that meant he wasn’t officially announced until about a month later. Could be that everything is done behind the scenes but they’re just waiting for FIFA to approve it or something?

Reid's 18 in a month's time so aye maybe we won't hear anything official until then. 

1 hour ago, jm1 said:

Reid's 18 in a month's time so aye maybe we won't hear anything official until then. 

Souttars move was also a deadline day one I believe so it possibly is just a case that they take a bit longer for FIFA to do the paperwork on them and both clubs would rather wait.

34 minutes ago, Doonhame Buddie said:

If Reid isn’t on the bench that must mean……wait for it. 

The sports section of The Times today lists all of the Premiership clubs' final day transfer moves. They have included Dylan Reid off to Palace.

On 31/01/2023 at 21:50, djchapsticks said:

Taking anything tomorrow would be a good result. With Hibs at home on Saturday and then the return game against Motherwell just around the corner, we've a real opportunity to get decent points racked up.

23 hours ago, medals said:

New manager bounce and us away from home but they were woeful against Hibs and their confidence is low.

They have 2 new CB's to bed in and their full backs are poor.

I'm more concerned with us against Hibs that tge Dons. At times they are poor but they trashed us last time out.

Get in there 2 wins on the spin.

Tough home game to pull away further in FOURTH chasing 3rd.  Carlsberg time.