The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

2 minutes ago, Kempes said:

Also on their Pay-Per-View at £13.99, unless I am mistaken?

Fcuk that. Only need to wait until 10pm and get the whole game for free with commentary that makes more sense than Ally ‘It really is, they really are, I really do, he really did’ McCoist did last night. Phone off. Playstation on. Alba on at 10. Evening sorted… COYS.

15 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

First two posts each containing a dig at the board.

Right, fess up....which one of the BAWA wahoos are you?

Expected better from you. Even a welcome or is criticism not allowed?

Your assumption 're wahoo is so far from the truth. 

I would not expect our Chairman who in his position is the main representative of our club,

and in my opinion, let the standards expected fall.

1 hour ago, Oldchap said:

There is certainly something odd going on with Dylan Reid. No mention of him at all on any Crystal Palace related sites

Read over on twitter someone saying they know one of the academy boys' mums and he was sending his goodbyes to the boys as it was signed and sealed.

4 minutes ago, smellthepaw said:

Read over on twitter someone saying they know one of the academy boys' mums and he was sending his goodbyes to the boys as it was signed and sealed.

My nephew is also at the St Mirren Academy and he got the same message.

All of this suggests a pre-contract where both clubs could decide not to release anything until nearer the end of the season. Although Jimbo might put out something just to stop the "what's happening with Reid???" messages he's been getting. 

Hope this is the case as he can then play a bigger part in the rest of the season. 

12 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Maybe you need to read the writing more carefully it clearly reads outside the UK & Ireland. 

I can see no restrictions on territory. Don’t want Doonhame Buddie on the look out for something that isn’t there. 

https://twitter.com/aberdeenfc/status/1620467400582873089?s=46&t=D773HvHdW9PYnrFBnywprQ

17 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Maybe you need to read the writing more carefully it clearly reads outside the UK & Ireland. 

Maybe you need to go back and read it more carefully, there are two options available with one being for viewers out-with the UK.