The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

3 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Robinson was not in the running  ? 

He was 100% not in the running. He actually came out after the Rangers game and categorically said he was not in contention whatsoever and I quote 'wouldn't waste your money on it'

'It' in this case meaning him being the next Luton manager. 

Edited by djchapsticks

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

He was 100% not in the running. He actually came out after the Rangers game and categorically said he was not in contention whatsoever and I quote 'wouldn't waste your money on it'

'It' in this case meaning him being the next Luton manager. 

Oh thanks Robinson knew he was not in the running.  Curious who told him 🤔 

13 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Oh thanks Robinson knew he was not in the running.  Curious who told him 🤔 

I'm sure he'd have known if he was in the running, given his agent would have told him if an approach had been made. 

Are you seriously suggesting that he was in the top 3 favourites for the job without actually knowing if they had made an approach?

5 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

He did say he needs to work on you due to your over weight  ?  How does he know you serious  ? 

Why on earth would the Rangers kit man need or want to work on me and my weight?

What would he do in his professional kit washing/folding capacity to help me trim any excess beef?

Bit of an overreaction to a gentle dig if you ask me.

11 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:

Would it ? Aye so it would like Goodwin going to Aberdeen or Sunderland with Jack Ross.  

They don’t announce “we have a shortlist and plan to interview x, y and z.”

They may make an official approach and both clubs announce that, like Ross and Goodwin.

Well, how did the SMISA meeting go, should we be looking for a new team to support?… How long before we’re bust? Did the lad that works in Boots get all his questions answered? Did Stewart Gilmour get carried in on an almighty throne with his trusty followers by his side? Buddies need answers!! 

Hopefully this is the end of all the recent ‘financial black hole’ nonsense and the Twitter reprobates disappear for a while as they appear to have been clamped somewhat after last night.

31 minutes ago, Billy_Gunn said:

Well, how did the SMISA meeting go, should we be looking for a new team to support?… How long before we’re bust? Did the lad that works in Boots get all his questions answered? Did Stewart Gilmour get carried in on an almighty throne with his trusty followers by his side? Buddies need answers!! 

Hopefully this is the end of all the recent ‘financial black hole’ nonsense and the Twitter reprobates disappear for a while as they appear to have been clamped somewhat after last night.

Imagine being one of Stewart Gilmour's useful idiots. How utterly, utterly humiliating. No wonder they are keeping a low profile.

What a shame some of our support continue to gleefully buy the bullshit and can't see through those with an agenda.

No doubt when another of them want an elevated standing in SMiSA or the club, 'The Kibblebad' brigade will be deployed once again to spread their shite and it will be lapped up by folk as it is now a proven method.

Unfortunately his 'useful idiots' don't give a f**k if they are humiliated, Daddy Stewart must get what he want at all costs. If that's at the expense of them looking like utter gimps, so be it. :lol: