The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

41 minutes ago, Biscuits said:
1 hour ago, Spam_Valley said:
Then they’d need to charge us £50 a ticket when we go to their place.

And?

And a section of our fans will piss their y-fronts at the fact we’re being charged £50 to go watch our team vs the ‘ugly sisters’. 

Just now, oaksoft said:

Fair play. That was completely unexpected and very welcome. An abomination of a decision has finally and belatedly been overturned.

Now, the question is whether they're going to move the OF fans back to W6/7 again.

1 stand is all they are getting. 

Hopefully our supporters now get behind the club and turn up.

14 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I particularly liked the idea from one of their fans that we're apparently losing £300k from this.

It's also a bit rich Rangers fans warning us about us having impending financial problems. The fucking cheek... 😂

One of them even called us bigoted, I can’t wait and hope we fill our home and pump them. 

15 minutes ago, Girth said:

They’re absolutely foaming. 

The complete lack of self-awareness is always a source of amusement with Rangers and to a lesser extent, Celtic. This fucking mental belief that their presence in our ground props us up is a never ending source of amusement.

Quick reminder, how many clubs in Scotland have been liquidated since Rangers?

In fact, how many have even went into administration since 2012? I can only think of two, and the last one was 9 years ago.

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Flybhoy red dotting my "bigots" post, presumably because he doesn't like the Sellick support being referred to as such.

"Those who eulogise terrorists get tae f**k, those who eulogise terrorists get tae f**k".

Happier now Fb?

Celtic’s business model is exploiting sectarianism, bigotry, hatred, intimidation and violence to gain success on the pitch

We need to start a new league without the OF

They’ve hung onto the shirt coat tails of the rest of Scottish football for over 100 years. Time to get shot of them 

1 hour ago, Munoz said:

I particularly like this one, typed, no doubt, without a shred of irony.

"Hiding behind their fans to cover their own bigotry and hate. Rancid club that hopefully with this decision sees them go under."

The sneering, patronising condescension shown towards anyone who supports their local club by these melts is never far from the surface, and when it bubbles up, it is invariably hilarious and vicious in equal measure. 

A fan owned club, has polled its fans regarding fan arrangements at their home stadium.... 

Rangers fans somehow think this is some of their business, despite having very recently engaged in a tit for tat with the other cheek that saw away fans frozen out of both grounds.

All without a seconds consideration/reflection for why the fans may have voted the way they did....

Well done Saints fans. 

Pleased the old firm are only getting one stand. Preseason starts 20th of June I'm sure we will see some news signings before that date. 
Robinson says he wants them all in for then.
Do English players contracts not run to the 30th of June? Would we get them in for the 20th? Is Keanu Baccus coming after the chat of a PCA?

5 hours ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

Do English players contracts not run to the 30th of June? Would we get them in for the 20th? Is Keanu Baccus coming after the chat of a PCA?

He didn't say that.

He said he wants as many as possible in by then. Not that he wants them all in like Elvis said.

I don't think for a minute Robinson believes our transfer business will be done by this time next week.