The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

10 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

If you read the link that I've posted twice, it tells you that it's the four digit order number along with your name, which is the correct way to log in. Your password is your four digit order number.

5 minutes ago, FTOF said:

If you read the link that I've posted twice, it tells you that it's the four digit order number along with your name, which is the correct way to log in. Your password is your four digit order number.

SMTV told me my four digit number does not match their documents on my login details. Was told to phone the ticket office for my details. No one to answer the phone. SLO tweeted the above to me. 

Just now, FTOF said:

Have you tried this format?

User name - John-Smith-1234

Password - 1234

patiently waits to see you getting told his names not John Smith

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

patiently waits to see you getting told his names not John Smith

1. St Johnstone winning both cups in a single season.
  2. I actually laughed at a RandomGuy post.

I'm waiting on the next sign of the Apocalypse.

34 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Worked like a charm. I didn't get a chance to log in last week but that was easy 

Two years to get this sorted out so why leave it before a few weeks before the season starts . Feel free to defend the club after all how dare anyone can be  critical of the club. 

42 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Worked like a charm. I didn't get a chance to log in last week but that was easy enough.

Just like the season tickets work for some but not for others . My season ticket was replaced like a dream others were not. But as long as you are OK. I'm not with it. 

3 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Two years to get this sorted out so why leave it before a few weeks before the season starts . Feel free to defend the club after all how dare anyone can be  critical of the club. 

I've done nothing but roast the club and the way it is being run on Twitter and on here for the last three weeks so I'm not sure the point you are trying to make.

The season ticket issue though is completely unforeseen. Interstadia stiffed the club completely.

6 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Just like the season tickets work for some but not for others . My season ticket was replaced like a dream others were not. But as long as you are OK. I'm not with it. 

You seem to be spoiling for an argument with me here. I was replying to FTOF who provided a link on how to login and I was thanking him for providing it as I hadn't had the chance to actually do anything with it before now and wasn't even aware of what needed to be done.

I don't appreciate you insinuating I'm pulling an 'I'm alright Jack' attitude given I've been vocally ultra critical of how the club has handled the entire seating scenario in the last 2 or 3 weeks.

Edited by djchapsticks

Even at this stage I’m sure the club could just say - all season ticket holders can get entry.

Main stand ticket holders go to north stand.

2,800 split between 5,000 seats seems about the same ratio other clubs seem to be having.

27 minutes ago, Buttocks Brown said:

Looks like the Main Stand won't be open to fans for the St Johnstone game on August 28th. The Chairman in today's PDE:

Screenshot_20210805-094154_PressReader.jpg

Again, what are the issues you are still experiencing that affect us, the fans. We know you have issues. Start explaining exactly what they are. Why are they ongoing, why hasn’t Tony, or anyone addressed them? You told us they were long standing, they shouldn’t have come as a surprise to you. Since Obika relegated Hearts, what have the club been doing in the lengthy period between then and now to avoid the current roadblock between club and council with the season already underway?

Why do you keep saying stuff about ‘once Holyrood relaxes restrictions’…. They fcuking well HAVE relaxed restrictions, that’s why a League 1 club with only three stands will have 3,500 fans. Motherwell and Hibs about 6500. Junior clubs on a par with us for fan figures - a top flight modern stadium club, and the Old Firm on about 22,000 heading to FULL stadiums?

Start writing your next statement for the St Johnstone game now, without using the words ‘long, standing, issues, Tony, Council, frustrated, First, Minister, hopefully…’. Go on, do it.

Edited by pozbaird

8 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Even at this stage I’m sure the club could just say - all season ticket holders can get entry.

Main stand ticket holders go to north stand.

2,800 split between 5,000 seats seems about the same ratio other clubs seem to be having.

If Celtic and Rangers can work to full capacity grounds next week for their European games, surely to f**k we can push to get full capacity of 3 stands for our own fans for the St Johnstone game. 

9 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Again, what are the issues you are still experiencing that affect us, the fans. We know you have issues. Start explaining exactly what they are. Why are they ongoing, why hasn’t Tony, or anyone addressed them? You told us they were long standing, they shouldn’t have come as a surprise to you. Since Obika relegated Hearts, what have the club been doing in the lengthy period between then and now to avoid the current roadblock between club and council with the season already underway?

Why do you keep saying stuff about ‘once Holyrood relaxes restrictions’…. They fcuking well HAVE relaxed restrictions, that’s why a League 1 club with only three stands will have 3,500 fans. Motherwell and Hibs about 6500. Junior clubs on a par with us for fan figures - a top flight modern stadium club, and the Old Firm on about 22,000 heading to FULL stadiums?

Start writing your next statement for the St Johnstone game now, without using the words ‘long, standing, issues, Tony, Council, frustrated, First, Minister, hopefully…’. Go on, do it.

They need to address to the fans this week that they are working towards getting three full stands for the St Johnstone game, nothing less. If Glasgow City Council can sanction full capacity grounds in a city that was in a longer extended lockdown than the rest of country, Falkirk for example and the juniors being sanctioned bigger crowds, how to f**k can we not get on this level?????