The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

I've been well out the loop recently.

Have I picked them up wrong, but are season ticket holders to be sent out new season ticket cards? Secondly, I think I recall reading this, all season ticket holders will automatically be entered into the ballot for league matches, rather than having to apply?

7 minutes ago, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

I've been well out the loop recently.

Have I picked them up wrong, but are season ticket holders to be sent out new season ticket cards? Secondly, I think I recall reading this, all season ticket holders will automatically be entered into the ballot for league matches, rather than having to apply?

It's a new company, so new cards will be issued.

Latest media release said that all season ticket holders will be entered automatically.

They should be excluded from the cup game this Sunday but definitely not for the league game.
Bear in mind, everyone who got a ticket in the ballot last week still had to shell out money to get in as will the winners this Sunday. I'd be fucking fuming if the club told me that I was excluded from a chance of a home league ticket for 2 or 3 games on a ticket I've already paid for to give everyone a fair shot because I happened to win a home ticket vs Dunfermline that I had to pay for on top of my ST to attend.
If the cup games were included on the ST, that would be a different matter.

Fair point I didn’t appreciate the cup games were additional costs for supporters, haven’t paid attention enough clearly. I’m sure the money-can’t-buy benefits of purchasing a season ticket last year were free entry to a cup game and friendly - they must have forgotten about that.

14 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Are you sure about? When I eventually was able to renew my ST I was sent an email with a barcode attached as a pdf. 

Renewal link says this:

Once purchased, your Virtual Season Ticket will be emailed to you before the start of the season,

with your physical card to follow, which will replace your E-Ticket. You will need to bring this to every game, and it will be scanned upon entry. Additional ID may be required.

39 minutes ago, jm1 said:

Got a ticket in the ballot for Sunday.

Got a ticket in row G of the West stand.

Ticket confirms entry times for folk in rows B, D, F, H, K, M and O.

emoji23.pngSt Mirrenemoji1319.png

Lucky you I did not get one or plenty other fans. Enjoy I will go to a pub in Paisley seem I'm staying in Glasgow Saturday night. What time have you to be in the stadium. 

5 minutes ago, Munoz said:

If there's any truth to those figures, what planet are they on ? 

It's just what Rotherham do.

They offered us £300k for May the Summer we sold him for £800k, and spent weeks "demanding" we drop the price 😂

Rotherham's bid of £100k for McCarthy is far more derisory than Wigan's opening gambit for McGrath. 

You get that Wigan have chanced it by starting low to test the water and will most likely come come again but Rotherham have just gone back to previous form and decided to cheapskate it, the c***s.

To my mind , I think JG is already resigned to losing McCarthy , he's not going to be a starter every week anyway. If we could get 700k for McGrath I would take that too !