Celtic (H) - 10th
Aberdeen (A) - 13th
Hamilton (H) - 17th
Livingston (H) -20th
Motherwell (H) -24th
Ross Co (H)- 27th

OOFT
Season defining.

That will take us up to the 30 game mark. 3 left before the split. With so many games at home we should be looking to rack up some serious points.

Injuries/Covid/Suspensions will play its usual part. Hope we don't get too fatigued.

3 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Season defining.

That will take us up to the 30 game mark. 3 left before the split. With so many games at home we should be looking to rack up some serious points.

Injuries/Covid/Suspensions will play its usual part. Hope we don't get too fatigued.

31 games, I've not included tomorrow.

After that we have Accies and Rangers away then probably sit on our arses for 3 weeks before the split.

2 minutes ago, Torfason said:

I hope Saints have got their 20 year interest free loan application ready to go.

Get it in our account and start investing it in low risk markets, even if we only earn 6% it’s free money for 20 years.

Come now, short squeeze is clearly where all the action is now.

14 hours ago, GAD said:

Apparently JDH is fit for tomorrow. That was a quick 6 weeks!

Any update on his contract extension? Keep reading that talks are going well, but that’s been about 4 or 5 weeks since we first heard that. Obviously the longer it drags on the less likely he is to stay, but it would be a great piece of business if we could get him signed up for another season. 

Sheron leaving will be no great loss, unfortunately he just wasn’t up to the standard required for this league. Plenty of effort but not much ability. His departure along with Foley will surely free up a good percentage of the wage bill.  

24 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Any update on his contract extension? Keep reading that talks are going well, but that’s been about 4 or 5 weeks since we first heard that. Obviously the longer it drags on the less likely he is to stay, but it would be a great piece of business if we could get him signed up for another season. 

Sheron leaving will be no great loss, unfortunately he just wasn’t up to the standard required for this league. Plenty of effort but not much ability. His departure along with Foley will surely free up a good percentage of the wage bill.  

Another couple of weeks apparently before we hear anything according to Jim.

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/st-mirren/news/jim-goodwin-hopes-st-mirren-can-expose-celtics-little-fragilities_432727.html

2 minutes ago, truesaint said:

Doesn’t fill me with hope, as I imagine his agent is out there talking to clubs down South who can offer more than us, although the wage cap in League One and Two will help. He seems to be enjoying his football here though so hopefully that goes in our favour. 

12 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

Doesn’t fill me with hope, as I imagine his agent is out there talking to clubs down South who can offer more than us, although the wage cap in League One and Two will help. He seems to be enjoying his football here though so hopefully that goes in our favour. 

Hope he stays. Flynniesta and the Irish Xavi will be key to creating chances for brophy or whoever else is up front.

Every week Jim provides at least two interviews on St Mirren TV and at least two players also are interviewed on St Mirren TV . What they say is then picked us by media outlets like sportsmole, BBC, PDE, NotTheOldFirm etc etc. However I have noticed that Buddies ask questions where the answer is already available from Jim himself on SMTV. Why do fans never watch the regular interviews?

Every week Jim provides at least two interviews on St Mirren TV and at least two players also are interviewed on St Mirren TV . What they say is then picked us by media outlets like sportsmole, BBC, PDE, NotTheOldFirm etc etc. However I have noticed that Buddies ask questions where the answer is already available from Jim himself on SMTV. Why do fans never watch the regular interviews?
Because you need to subscribe to saints TV or be a season ticket holder to hear them otherwise you only get 30 seconds unless there on free view.

Because you need to subscribe to saints TV or be a season ticket holder to hear them otherwise you only get 30 seconds unless there on free view.
The majority of our fans who attend regularly are season ticket holders (over 3000) so have access to smtv and many of the interviews are avaiable on freeview. But fvery few still watch the interviews for updates.

2 hours ago, NorthBank said:

2 hours ago, NorthBank said:
2 hours ago, elvis said:

The majority of our fans who attend regularly are season ticket holders (over 3000) so have access to smtv and many of the interviews are avaiable on freeview. But fvery few still watch the interviews for updates.

I'm guilty of this. I'm a season ticket holder, and I never watch the interviews. I couldn't even tell you why, because I spend time on here writing shite. From now on I think I will watch the interviews.

Wouldn't surprise me if the length of contract we offered JDH was one of the sticking points. Three years seemed incredibly optimistic. Would be happy enough if we just got him for next season.