The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

In fairness, neither has Scougall and he's a helluva lot more expensive and three years older. Scougall has a bit of a mystique about him but he's only scored twice for us and I can only think of one assist off the top of my head in the 18 months he's been at Saints.
God knows if you're actually in for him or not but I think you'll quickly see he's not as brilliant as his reputation suggests he will be if he does end up with you.
Was going to suggest the same with Scougall but wasn't entirely sure of his career history.

The January transfer window is horrific, but it will decide the outcome of every section of the league this season.

Also, I know Kearney said he won't be dipping into the Irish leagues for January target but this is an interesting one - he's Coleraine's best player and a goalscoring winger by all accounts but probably not what we need at present given he's got to get up to speed pretty quickly.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46759442

Edited by djchapsticks

The only thing I know about Kiddermister Harriers is that they apparantly have the best pies at their stadium (or at least they used to in one of the old BBC price of football surveys). 

Maybe Heaton looks sad because he was told he is not allowed to eat those pies while playing for them