The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

Jack's departure could have a negative effect on St Mirren's crowds. How are season tickets sales doing?
Pretty dam good bud.

Neilson or Goodwin for me.

I won't say a bad word against JR, he performed a miracle for us over the last 18 months and deserves this move. He'll have Sunderland flying.Screenshot_20180523-192225_Twitter.jpg

3 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Kyle has two years to run on his so would cost a fortune, you'd hope.

More likely to wait a year till sunderland are hopefully in champ and do a morgan. Ie pay peanuts as he'll soon be out of contract.

Glad it's decided either way, he was always going to move on at some point and we could have spent all summer waiting for it to happen. 

We move on and appoint a new manager and JR moves on with his career. 

Hopefully the club have spent the last week or two working on his replacement and we know who it is pretty soon.  Robbie Neilson hopefully.

54 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Pretty dam good bud.

Neilson or Goodwin for me.

I won't say a bad word against JR, he performed a miracle for us over the last 18 months and deserves this move. He'll have Sunderland flying.Screenshot_20180523-192225_Twitter.jpg

Gordon Scott won't appoint Goodwin thankfully.

Robbie Neilsen nailed on.

1 minute ago, IainMorton said:

That tweet could mean anything. They could have sold 70 tickets compared to the one they sold this time last season :P 

Come back to us in a couple of months for a more accurate update, you might have hit 70 yourselves by then.

16 minutes ago, Hawk said:

Is James Fowler going as well?

Probably. He's said a couple of times that he doesn't want to be a manager again any time soon, think they'll go as a package.

Must just be coincidence the Sunderland link has been around for almost a week, and he's waited until the deal is almost done before offering an improved contract and going to the press about things going on behind his back. 

Correct, this all happened in a short space of time. Saints put in the effort to keep a successful manager at the club in that given time as any boss would do with a successful employee. My point still stands, your post was drivel.

20 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

That tweet could mean anything. They could have sold 70 tickets compared to the one they sold this time last season :P 

You don't really understand what 70% increase means, do you? ;)