The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

WTF! 

You lot owe me about 5 minutes of my life back. The thread title said "improved", yet I see no improvement here. All I see are the same bunch of posters, with the same auld burnt oot banter as last seasons thread. :thumbsdown

you guys owe 5 mins of my life and, I want it back.  :)

awra best for the coming season guys......except when you're playing us of course.

6 minutes ago, P475 said:

WTF! 

You lot owe me about 5 minutes of my life back. The thread title said "improved", yet I see no improvement here. All I see are the same bunch of posters, with the same auld burnt oot banter as last seasons thread. :thumbsdown

awra best for the coming season guys......except when you're playing us of course.

'shinier' was a typo. Needed a 't', not an 'n'.

55 minutes ago, P475 said:

WTF! 

Someone give him his 10 minutes back.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4560886/St-Mirren-ready-offer-bumper-new-contract-Jack-Ross.html

Ross’ agent Stephen McBride told Sportsmail: ‘Jack is the manager of St Mirren and he’s happy in that job.

‘He is on holiday and has heard nothing from Dundee or St Mirren concerning this.

‘Jack is a man who does things by the book and he is currently under contract at St Mirren.’

First line - good. Last line - not so good.

4 minutes ago, Stu said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4560886/St-Mirren-ready-offer-bumper-new-contract-Jack-Ross.html

Ross’ agent Stephen McBride told Sportsmail: ‘Jack is the manager of St Mirren and he’s happy in that job.

‘He is on holiday and has heard nothing from Dundee or St Mirren concerning this.

‘Jack is a man who does things by the book and he is currently under contract at St Mirren.’

First line - good. Last line - not so good.

"Currently under contract" and "happy in that job" always equals offski.

Welcome home Jack.

17 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Excuse me. It's only five minutes I'm owed. Not all Fifers are slow ya know, take the raith and cowden fans for instance, they are that far behind they need snooker's now. 

20 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Excuse me. It's only five minutes I'm owed. Not all Fifers are slow ya know, take the raith and cowden fans for instance, they are that far behind they need snooker's now. :lol: