The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

24 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Is Jamie Langfield still registered as a player?

We would need to order a bigger strip ! I see we have cancelled this mornings press conference , which would infer that the game may be off !

52 minutes ago, billyg said:

We would need to order a bigger strip ! I see we have cancelled this mornings press conference , which would infer that the game may be off !

Personally, I hope both are off. If we're missing key players it's not fair that we would have to play these. Hopefully they will be rescheduled towards the end of the season. Having bought a season ticket, these are two games I would especially like to see. 

It's a shit situation for us but I don't think there's a realistic chance of completing the season if games are postposed in these circumstances - hopefully there's only two players affected and no breach of protocol. It would be a nightmare if the second player was Lyness though. 

Oh the wait.  My family were all brought up buddies one brother when asked will say he is a Saints fan He is the least interested having attended a handful of games in the past 30 years. Took him to the Hearts game our last as it turned out. and his first visit to the stadium Took him to the 1877 club for a pre match pint then into the game. During the game he went on about how much better the stadium is to Love Street. Said it was the right size and that had a better atmosphere than Love street. Have also taken famous local 60's golfer Stuart Murray to a game his first visit to the stadium. I over heard him telling friends later what a great stadium and atmosphere it was. Quite intresting hearing that. 

Facing a team who are down to their inexperienced, third choice goalie due to an unfortunate series of events is the sort of situation St Mirren would normally f**k up.

Hopefully some Buddieitis has rubbed off on Jack Ross.

Edited by Stu