The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

So our chairman has flown to Spain too [emoji38].

Well that's just embarrassing.

I'm beginning to not want Ross tbh. The baws oot desperation to keep him deserves reward.

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

If your missus keeps up her good work your odds will come tumbling down.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

So our chairman has flown to Spain too :lol:.

No way?! Where have you heard that? His wife must be fucking raging, couple of days away from it all and your hotel is bombarded by football chairmen :lol:

15 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Odds just in on who is going to have the most monumental heads gone once Jack Ross is appointed as our manager:

Buddist Monk (fav) - Stopped taking bets

Insaintee - 1/4

Glenburn Bud/Northbank/Demented Zebra - 1/3

DJ Chapsticks - Evens

Sergie's No1 Fan - 2/1

Bazil85 - 3/1

Buddie In Dundee - 5/1

Stu - 50/1

Gareth Glasgow/Coventry Saint - 150/1

GBud84 - 1,000,000/1

I won't be able to see the keyboard through the tears never mind have a heads gone :shutup

23 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Odds just in on who is going to have the most monumental heads gone once Jack Ross is appointed as our manager:

Buddist Monk (fav) - Stopped taking bets

Insaintee - 1/4

Glenburn Bud/Northbank/Demented Zebra - 1/3

DJ Chapsticks - Evens

Sergie's No1 Fan - 2/1

Bazil85 - 3/1

Buddie In Dundee - 5/1

Stu - 50/1

Gareth Glasgow/Coventry Saint - 150/1

GBud84 - 1,000,000/1

Before you consider backing me at even money, consider the following:

IMG-20161217-WA0027.jpg.dddbcc66be2b74015323d2e54b62355c.jpg.3c9af5bad725859e4a5606aa2887efab.jpg

Look at the rather rotund gentleman in blue, having a hearty belly laugh at Ian McCall celebrating a 1-1 draw at St. Mirren Park. Look at those around me losing their collective marbles including BuddieInDundee's missus beside me (well, not really but she does look Dundonian) :P

Do I look like a heads gone type of chap? A bit of a fat fucker aye but I'm positively jolly.

NOW GET MA FUCKING ODDS DRIFTING CUNTOOOOOO!!!!

Edited by djchapsticks

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

IMG-20161217-WA0027.jpg.dddbcc66be2b74015323d2e54b62355c.jpg.3c9af5bad725859e4a5606aa2887efab.jpg

Look at the rather rotund gentleman in blue, having a hearty belly laugh at Ian McCall celebrating a 1-1 draw at St. Mirren Park. Look at those around me losing their collective marbles including BuddieInDundee's missus beside me (well, not really but she does look Dundonian) :P

Do I look like a heads gone type of chap? A bit of a fat fucker aye but I'm positively jolly.

Welcome to Paisley.

Screenshot_20170601-040239.thumb.jpg.46928419be0026958e9d2c16f5f324be.jpg

Look at the rather rotund gentleman in blue, having a hearty belly laugh at Ian McCall celebrating a 1-1 draw at St. Mirren Park. Look at those around me losing their collective marbles including BuddieInDundee's missus beside me (well, not really but she does look Dundonian) [emoji14]

A fine picture of the Paisley community there looking like a bunch of roasters.

10 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

The resemblance between her in this photo and welcoming me home after work is quite something. She really is just a warm person.

Should also be added that I still love this photo :lol:

2 minutes ago, BuddieInDundee said:

The resemblance between her in this photo and welcoming me home after work is quite something. She really is just a warm person.

Should also be added that I still love this photo :lol:

Photo is even better now because they 2 dropped points for Ayr ended up relegating them ^_^

1 minute ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Photo is even better now because they 2 dropped points for Ayr ended up relegating them ^_^

Never thought of it that way, superb. Also I completely blame @djchapsticks for the recent managerial development, the last sentence as the OP is far too optimistic and quite frankly tempting fate.

11 minutes ago, BuddieInDundee said:

Never thought of it that way, superb. Also I completely blame @djchapsticks for the recent managerial development, the last sentence as the OP is far too optimistic and quite frankly tempting fate.

That's the joy of being a St. Mirren fan. Any optimism is always tempered by a swift kick in the stones.