Jump to content

The St. Mirren FC 2021/22 thread


Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

May be of some interest to a few in here :D 

339A0579-49A3-40B5-88AA-9C7A0CBD5A97.jpeg

Can't be arsed with this shite. You're happy, more than happy to take adulation when things are going well so the criticism should be equally as taken on board.

I'm a fan of Ethan. I do thin he gets a relatively hard time of things but the fact is that he's been not very good this season and indeed Dylan Reid had shown more in his brief appearances.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Can't be arsed with this shite. You're happy, more than happy to take adulation when things are going well so the criticism should be equally as taken on board.

I'm a fan of Ethan. I do thin he gets a relatively hard time of things but the fact is that he's been not very good this season and indeed Dylan Reid had shown more in his brief appearances.

I’ve been critical of Erhahon in the past but always willing to give young players as much time as possible.

Today I thought he started quite well and seemed up for the challenge. Then he does that annoying thing when he completely loses his concentration, while appearing to show less and less application and effort resulting in him getting stick from the crowd, before the inevitable substitution.

He’s definitely got an attitude issue that’s holding him back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AW saint said:

Its a race to the bottom between us and Aberdeen. They have a better squad than us but Goodwin has been just as bad as Robinson 

Can see the last day fixture between us & them being important....

Edited by btb
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It does seem fitting that Ethan would take to social media to show us he cares, as opposed to doing so on, say, the pitch 
Nail on head. Get anti 'social media' so far away tofuck ....its rotting everyone's brains grrrrrr
And as for everyone quoting twitter every day....give us a rest please
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

Nail on head. Get anti 'social media' so far away tofuck ....its rotting everyone's brains grrrrrr
And as for everyone quoting twitter every day....give us a rest please

Fukin kids these days! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We are so bad that most fans ARE actually contemplating whether we should be getting rid of him sooner rather than later. I hope he comes good but I’m sure Jamie Langfield would have been able to guide us to safety by now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

I'm guessing you've not been in The Swan in a long while. Some of the best live music in the town at weekends.

I have been recently, Robert and do you know what?  it’s still a shitehole 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fans up in arms with a player social media post. Fans wanting the manager sacked. Gates falling , anti Kibble.  House of cards collapsing play off final it will be then. I see Jim Goodwin is doing as well as Robinson.  Robinson will not be sacked coggles  are well underway for rebuilding next season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Captain Saintsible said:

Not next week

sack him. Now 

This must be getting talked about at BOD level , we may  struggle to pay him off , but relegation will cost us much more. Whatever it takes , we must stay up !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What we are witnessing is a terrible decision by the club made weeks ago. They wrongly thought the season was over after our last gasp winner against Dundee. To tell most of your small squad that they won't be here the following season was madness.  Modern fitba is totally different and they have badly misjudged the situation 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, CambieBud said:

God almighty!!!

The knicker wetters are in full suicide mode. We will stay up and let’s see what the summer brings. Relax buddies

Even if we stay up, which should happen given our position and even if we end up in the play offs the championship teams are poor , have 3000 fans seen enough to renew their season tickets for next season? Do we trust Robinson to rebuild the squad? 

He has came out with some amount of guff in his interviews, we can't see any sort of style he is trying to implement. 

He needs to install some sort of confidence for the fan base to feed off, if we win get 10 points in 3 games and build some sort of momentum to next season, aye that's fair enough get behind him but I will be surprised if we win another game this season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Even if we stay up, which should happen given our position and even if we end up in the play offs the championship teams are poor , have 3000 fans seen enough to renew their season tickets for next season? Do we trust Robinson to rebuild the squad? 

He has came out with some amount of guff in his interviews, we can't see any sort of style he is trying to implement. 

He needs to install some sort of confidence for the fan base to feed off, if we win get 10 points in 3 games and build some sort of momentum to next season, aye that's fair enough get behind him but I will be surprised if we win another game this season. 

I mean there's unrealistic expectations and then...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I mean there's unrealistic expectations and then...

Well aye, no chance of that happening. Robinson isn't going to get a clean slate in the summer when he puts together his own team (if he gets the chance to). 

Anyone who is backing the manager 100% will be in a tiny minority. Its not a healthy way to start a new season and trust the guy to sign his own players.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Well aye, no chance of that happening. Robinson isn't going to get a clean slate in the summer when he puts together his own team (if he gets the chance to). 

Anyone who is backing the manager 100% will be in a tiny minority. Its not a healthy way to start a new season and trust the guy to sign his own players.

 

That's what I fear too, Robinson has used up most of his goodwill.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...