The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Oh we might actually get a decent fee if he decides to sign for Birmingham. 

Sooner rather than later, risk going into the last 2 days of the window not knowing. Would rather keep him if that was the case.

1 minute ago, codfish said:

Maybe try the Falkirk one, they could do with the light relief, and probably care as much as we do.

To be fair if you list absolutely any semi-professional footballer from some backwater state they will at least be an improvement on the current Falkirk side

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

I can imagine @RandomGuy. going to town on the lad with numerous graphs and predictions.

I didn't waste my time tbh. He'll be banned for spamming the forum soon enough.

Was the same when he spent days claiming that Kal Naismith should be in Scotland squads to cover for Kieran Tierney at LCB, no discussion can be had.

1 minute ago, Ric said:

I can imagine @RandomGuy. going to town on the lad with numerous graphs and predictions.

RG is divisive but he clearly puts the work in and clearly isn't just trawling Youtube when he comes out with this stuff.

6 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

St. Mirren thread descending into "Eastern European jobbers" thread was an unexpected, but fascinating, twist.

Any Moldovan centre halves Jim Goodwin should be stalking?

It's honestly a bit fucking bizarre. When the posts appeared I glanced at his profile assuming it was a bot but he's got 500+ posts. Weird.

1 minute ago, General dissaray said:

Naw only real hostility is by the people ironically calling themselves buddies

Why the f**k are you still engaging in this shite.

Seriously, I've been very polite up to now, but take your shite and do one.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I didn't waste my time tbh. He'll be banned for spamming the forum soon enough.

Was the same when he spent days claiming that Kal Naismith should be in Scotland squads to cover for Kieran Tierney at LCB, no discussion can be had.

I never said Kal Naismith should been in the Scotland squad,and spamming doesn't work when numerous people are replying to me

Tell you what put up were I said that I wanted him in over Kieran Tierney Andy Robertson Aaron Hickey Greg Taylor Josh Doig 

Go on stick it up would love to read that,cos the conversation was about friendly games and for your information Luton at the time were playing 352 like Scotland had been at the time

Naismith at 29 if he ever got picked would be as cover anyway and will probably never happened 

Luton fans raving about him he scored lovely goal against Bournemouth so dis wee Campbell 

5 minutes ago, Finn Seemann said:

How good is this McGrath boy we are signing?

Go back to the 5-1 drubbing we gave you, I posted the vid in the (current) match thread, he scores 2 and sets up another.

You aren't signing him though.

Edited by Ric

Just now, Ric said:

Go back to the 5-1 drubbing we gave you, I posted the vid in the match thread, he scores 2 and sets up another.

You aren't singing him though.

We're definitely not singing him...at least until he signs - what song do you have for him - make him feel at home early.

1 minute ago, Finn Seemann said:

We're definitely not singing him...at least until he signs - what song do you have for him - make him feel at home early.

Curse my fat fingers!

You're not signing him either.. :P