The St. Mirren FC 2021/22 thread

Hadn't realised all season ticket holders automatically got entered into the draws for the League Cup games. Explains why my dad got a ticket for the Partick game despite there being no chance of him going. Weirdly my brother missed out but got one in the redraw.

Seemed ridiculous that folk could be drawn out for both League Cup games and others ended up not getting a ticket for either. Suppose it's a bit different this weekend given it's included on the season ticket and the cup games weren't.

2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I understand people's frustrations, and I really pity those who are missing out unfairly. But know this: ballot chat is worse than the actual fucking pandemic right now.

Just wait until Zingali gets started with his ballet chat.

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Just wait until Zingali gets started with his ballet chat.

Aye just wait , I have said my peace as have others have to say very unlike you to be selective with your wooden spoon. 

7 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
6 hours ago, ZingaliMan said:
Can anyone tell me how many digit numbers are in the season ticket for logging into SMTV.  Cheers. 

It's the bar code number unfortunately it won't let me log in thankfully those at SMTV are fixing the problem.  

10 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

If you read the link that I've posted twice, it tells you that it's the four digit order number along with your name, which is the correct way to log in. Your password is your four digit order number.

5 minutes ago, FTOF said:

If you read the link that I've posted twice, it tells you that it's the four digit order number along with your name, which is the correct way to log in. Your password is your four digit order number.

SMTV told me my four digit number does not match their documents on my login details. Was told to phone the ticket office for my details. No one to answer the phone. SLO tweeted the above to me. 

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

patiently waits to see you getting told his names not John Smith

1. St Johnstone winning both cups in a single season.
  2. I actually laughed at a RandomGuy post.

I'm waiting on the next sign of the Apocalypse.

34 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Worked like a charm. I didn't get a chance to log in last week but that was easy 

Two years to get this sorted out so why leave it before a few weeks before the season starts . Feel free to defend the club after all how dare anyone can be  critical of the club. 

42 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Worked like a charm. I didn't get a chance to log in last week but that was easy enough.

Just like the season tickets work for some but not for others . My season ticket was replaced like a dream others were not. But as long as you are OK. I'm not with it.