The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

Morias has signed for Kings Lynn. Their fans are in for a shock now that he's described himself as "a good finisher".
https://www.kltown.co.uk/2021/06/25/linnets-bring-in-junior-morias/
All went downhill for him when he missed that sitter against Rangers from about a yard out. Fresh air swipe if I remember correctly. Would have stolen a draw I think.

He gave his all, probably over tried when it came to his goals. Needed a bit more composure . Not the worst player I've seen for us but part of the reason why we struggled so badly for goals.

15 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

All went downhill for him when he missed that sitter against Rangers from about a yard out. Fresh air swipe if I remember correctly. Would have stolen a draw I think.

He gave his all, probably over tried when it came to his goals. Needed a bit more composure . Not the worst player I've seen for us but part of the reason why we struggled so badly for goals.

In his defence he got played wide right more often than through the middle. Like you say, his work rate was good. Good luck to him. 

41 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

A mate who is a Morton fan told me last night they are in talks with Mallan clearly very excited.  I like the lad is pure passionate Morton but could not say you believe that . 

Tell your mate to lay off the drugs

44 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

A mate who is a Morton fan told me last night they are in talks with Mallan clearly very excited.  I like the lad is pure passionate Morton but could not say you believe that . 

Can I interest you in some magic beans? 😛

1 hour ago, ZingaliMan said:

Yer mate is a whopper.

4 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I saw two of your buses heading south past Turnberry earlier, where are you heading?

Stranraer?

N.Ireland?

There hasn't been an announcement from the club with regards to any friendlies.

But well spotted. 👍👀