The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

18 minutes ago, AW saint said:

Fingers crossed. As much as I am not fussed if he stayed I would rather he moved back to English football. 

I feel the same, his agent has messed us about for way too long now. He’s got great potential and will probably go on to have a decent career, but I’d rather he was playing elsewhere. 

At this point, I don't really give a f**k where JDH goes. As long as he's nowhere near us I'm not really arsed who he ends up at.
Works out better that he doesn't sign for a direct 'rival' up here, as he would definitely have improved United's midfield.

Looks as if he used them to squeeze a bit extra out the English club.

1 minute ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Works out better that he doesn't sign for a direct 'rival' up here, as he would definitely have improved United's midfield.

Looks as if he used them to squeeze a bit extra out the English club.

At this point, I couldn't care less if he went to United. I'd hardly be shitting it facing him next season.

32 minutes ago, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

At this point, I don't really give a f**k where JDH goes. As long as he's nowhere near us I'm not really arsed who he ends up at.

I feel like some players really leave in the right way. Do right by the club. Lewis Morgan, for example.

JDH is not an example of this. Good riddance, son.

Looking at St Mirrens fans comments about Doyle-Hayes, just weeks after the outrage at St Johnstone fans making the exact same comments about Tanser, is some laugh.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Looking at St Mirrens fans comments about Doyle-Hayes, just weeks after the outrage at St Johnstone fans making the exact same comments about Tanser, is some laugh.

Very keen to see some examples of this 'outrage'.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think it's been widely agreed JDH is a good player and would improve United if that's where he goes.

He's strung us along for well over six months and this stage I don't think many particularly care where he goes. He clearly doesn't want to be with us so move on and let him go where he likes, not really that arsed anymore.

31 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

There was widespread gloating about St Johnstone fans being "bitter" about it, despite the below post being almost exactly what most posted...

24 minutes ago, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

I think it's been widely agreed JDH is a good player and would improve United if that's where he goes.

He's strung us along for well over six months and this stage I don't think many particularly care where he goes. He clearly doesn't want to be with us so move on and let him go where he likes, not really that arsed anymore.

32 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

There's no comparison to be made, JDH basically fell into our lap due to the circumstances at the time, played just over 20 games for us and wasn't really expected to resign. Tanser, on the other hand, was a key player for the farmers playing 120+ games over 4 years.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

There was widespread gloating about St Johnstone fans being "bitter" about it, despite the below post being almost exactly what most posted...

So first it was outrage, and now it's gloating... and you still haven't given an example of it. (Though to be fair I'd agree that there probably was gloating).

We've been down this road before - I think you're an alright poster but you can't just make stuff up. It's disingenuous at best.

25 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

So first it was outrage, and now it's gloating... and you still haven't given an example of it. (Though to be fair I'd agree that there probably was gloating).

We've been down this road before - I think you're an alright poster but you can't just make stuff up. It's disingenuous at best.

I started with great intentions but can't be arsed going through that mess of a conversation to find quotes, tbh.

Rack this up as an "L" for me and we'll all move on happier with our lives.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

It’s generally fair to say that supporters of every club in existent will just about always have a biased slant on just about everything, nothing really new in that. There are not many fans that will take a totally balanced view.

1 hour ago, Yorky said:

It’s generally fair to say that supporters of every club in existent will just about always have a biased slant on just about everything, nothing really new in that. There are not many fans that will take a totally balanced view.

I’m totally balanced - got a chip on both shoulders.

18 minutes ago, Stan Bo said:

Were we not meant to be able to buy season tickets today? 

ONLINE SEASON TICKET REGISTRATION - EXTENDED

Club News 24 June 2021

We are extending our Season Ticket Registration for all current ticket holders following the government’s latest fan update. Future Ticketing’s online registrations will close at 10am on Monday the 28th of June, giving you plenty of time to secure your seats, should you wish, before the opportunity to make your Renewal purchase at the start of July. 

Registering as soon as possible is the easiest way to keep your favourite seat, giving yourself time to decide if you wish to renew ahead of General Sales later in July. All registered seats will be saved until later in the month to give current season tickets holders as much time as possible to purchase their usual seat at our early bird prices. The exact dates of general sale will be confirmed after renewals open at the start of July along with details of when all registered seats will be released.

If you have any questions regarding the online registration process please email the ticket office info@stmirren.com, alternatively the helpline will be available weekdays between 10.00am and 4.00pm should you prefer to speak to one of our team.

We want you back in the stadium, back where you belong as soon as possible. #InYouWeTrust

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR YOUR 2021/22 SEASON TICKET NOW!