The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

53 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

djchapsticks at 4pm today:

It's been about 3 years - maybe I should give the supporters group on Facebook a rejoin. It surely can't be as hopelessly pish as I remember.

5pm today:

image.png.0b8c4a11248992ac1c5f57967f4be89d.png

djchapsticks at 5:15pm:

Adventure Time Goodbye GIF

It’s a dark place and sad reflection on our support. 

15 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

djchapsticks at 4pm today:

It's been about 3 years - maybe I should give the supporters group on Facebook a rejoin. It surely can't be as hopelessly pish as I remember.

5pm today:

image.png.0b8c4a11248992ac1c5f57967f4be89d.png

djchapsticks at 5:15pm:

Adventure Time Goodbye GIF

I always enjoy the way Yer Da on Facebook will add a 'LOL' or cry laughing emoji on the end of their dogshit opinions as a catch-all defence so they can claim they were joking.

In the example you've given, you fucking know the poster does believe that being fan-owned means fans should wield that sort of influence.

Imagine knowing someone like that or having to converse with them regularly. Absolute nightmare.

56 minutes ago, Lola montez said:

Family stand is remaining as a home stand when the cheeks come to Greenhill Rd, good news. 

Good news if the club can make up the £100k that we’ll lose out on.

Time for the fans who pledged their cash to put their money where their mouth is and make it work!

This is one of those rare occasions i wish i was on Twitter. I imagine there will be many disgruntled arse cheeks saying things like " they canny f'ing fill thur groon but arnie geen uz oor tickets, they'll be oot of business by the end of the season "

Well played Saints. Now for the hard work of getting more Buddies along to the ground.

2 minutes ago, Munoz said:

This is one of those rare occasions i wish i was on Twitter. I imagine there will be many disgruntled arse cheeks saying things like " they canny f'ing fill thur groon but arnie geen uz oor tickets, they'll be oot of business by the end of the season "

Well played Saints. Now for the hard work of getting more Buddies along to the ground.

That, to be fair, is precisely what's happening on Twitter.

12 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Yeah, pretty much spot on to be fair. This is the decision that will relegate us apparently.

19 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Almost as if we have pulled Robinson into the meeting room and said, by the way Stephen, your budget is now reduced by 2-3 players so we can keep Celtic and Rangers out.

21 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Pleased the old firm are only getting one stand. Preseason starts 20th of June I'm sure we will see some news signings before that date. 

Robinson says he wants them all in for then.

I'd charge the c***s £50 a ticket

46 minutes ago, Biscuits said:
3 hours ago, Munoz said:

I'd charge the c***s £50 a ticket

Then they’d need to charge us £50 a ticket when we go to their place.