The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

4 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

He'll tell us that it's not easy for you to make a profit?

McG you mean ? I was not in business then. But hey hoo what does that matter . Your point being  ? St Mirren fans being wan-kers to each other. Not sure about you but fellow fans are putting me off supporting the club I have supported over 50 years. So keep up your good work .  So many good Saints fans have disappeared  thanks to a wa-nk-job. like you. 

9 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Not sure why you picked out a post where he's talking about maximising as much money as possible for McGrath to go on about why he's wrong for liking the idea of McInnes as manager.

Especially as its now a moot point anyway given he has a new club.

Don't think he recognised who I am just reminding him 

2 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

McG you mean ? I was not in business then. But hey hoo what does that matter . Your point being  ? St Mirren fans being wan-kers to each other. Not sure about you but fellow fans are putting me off supporting the club I have supported over 50 years. So keep up your good work .  So many good Saints fans have disappeared  thanks to a wa-nk-job. like you. 

Hey, I realised that post was harsh and deleted it but, seriously, you really don't help yourself with your ill thought out diatribes.

Oh, and see this wee icon I've circled? It's the "preview" icon, you might want to learn how to use it before pressing "submit".

image.thumb.png.f16532cb61c2d4c1c6a128c93237ace0.png

7 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Don't think he recognised who I am just reminding him 

I don't think he even directly referenced you at any point though, so not sure why you got from that, that he doesn't recognise you. Just a weird thing to pick him up on randomly and it came off as a bit aggressive, that's all.

Edited by djchapsticks

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I don't think he even directly referenced you at any point though, so not sure why you got from that, that he doesn't recognise you. Just a weird thing to pick him up on randomly and it came off as a bit aggressive, that's all.

Oh come on I get fans can disagree I get that.  But so many Saints fans over the years have been attacked online. Yea I can be a duck head so can we all be. I have helped/ supported many Saints fans over the years. Not wanting thanks only because I felt part of a club I love. Its disappearing maybe because I'm not in Paisley now I don't know. Have met many onliners you know who you are. Anyway good night but many of you guys are putting me of my club. Where locals where I stay invite me along to their club . Can't do it as I'm a bud. 

9 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Honestly mate, I'm coming from a good place when I say this so please take it in the spirit intended.

You need to really stop with the aggressive outbursts. You have done this in the past on more than one occasion and I've been on the receiving end of a lot of this abuse in the past, because we had a disagreement and someone posing as me (but not me and not with my knowledge) apparently challenged you to a square go in the DMs on here. I had no idea of this until you told me but it didn't stop you fully buying it was myself and trying to set this fight up. At one point you were on BAWA twitter constantly calling me a fat c**t and a disgrace to St. Mirren supporters and I just let you batter on with it.  To your credit, you apologised for it several months later when you resurfaced as your new handle and I accepted.

I'm only saying this with genuine good intentions, so please take it however you like but you really need to stop this anger and outright aggression at other people - you mention that other saints fans are abusive wankers but the only person who is dishing out genuine abuse is unfortunately yourself. You'd mentioned that you were in a better place since taking a break last time and it did you good and I agree, it really did for a long while. See at times when it's pissing you off, take a step back and let your calmer head prevail.

Just now, ZingaliMan said:

Oh come on I get fans can disagree I get that.  But so many Saints fans over the years have been attacked online. Yea I can be a duck head so can we all be. I have helped/ supported many Saints fans over the years. Not wanting thanks only because I felt part of a club I love. Its disappearing maybe because I'm not in Paisley now I don't know. Have met many onliners you know who you are. Anyway good night but many of you guys are putting me of my club. Where locals where I stay invite me along to their club . Can't do it as I'm a bud. 

Lol no my mobile what a load of old keech. Not good at typing.  Anyway  good night. 

@ZingaliMan

I was only having a laugh. I had to read it a few times before I realised what you meant. 👍

We all back the Saints, and that's why I'm here. I'm not looking to feud with anyone. Sorry if it came across like I was having a dig.

Anyway, I'm buzzing for the Ayr game. 

1 hour ago, ZingaliMan said:

Just picked this post out to put some things straight.  1/ met you and  mate from up north wrecked out your heads in the wee barrow  you told me your a fireman right  ? Hopefully you remember.  I sent you my season ticket through the post to attend an old firm home game I would imagine you will remember me now . Did you watch Partick v  Killie tonight.  McIness you want as manager  Killie played utter crap you want to replace a *** playing crap football compared to Goodwin.  Granted that's a personal opinion . Anyway enjoy our weekend Hopefully it's quiet.  

Totally lost by this post mate, I’ve never been to an old firm game in my puff nor have i ever had a ticket for it?

Ive been wrecked/steaming many times so I wouldn’t even know what you look like.

If you want to discuss anything private you can mail me as I’m confused here.

Also I’ve no idea what you’re talking about regarding chefs/McInnes etc.

37 minutes ago, McG said:

Totally lost by this post mate, I’ve never been to an old firm game in my puff nor have i ever had a ticket for it?

Ive been wrecked/steaming many times so I wouldn’t even know what you look like.

If you want to discuss anything private you can mail me as I’m confused here.

Also I’ve no idea what you’re talking about regarding chefs/McInnes etc.

I thought he meant an Old Firm game, but I think actually meant a St Mirren home game vs one of the Old Firm.