The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

I really liked Erwin, even when he went to the Well and on to Leeds and Killie etc always thought there was something there but he’s had an underwhelming career

Big guy, wee bit about him, reckon DC could get a tune out of him. Would like to see us try and get him or Connor Shields in. That kind of player. 

But this is me just thinking off the cuff I’ve no idea what the bunnet has planned 
Eh? He didn't go to 'Well. He was a Motherwell player who had a loan spell at Arbroath.

He has had an underwhelming career. Looked very promising as a youngster but unfortunately hasn't progressed as well as expected.

So....

..have we singed anyone yet?

3 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Eh? He didn't go to 'Well. He was a Motherwell player who had a loan spell at Arbroath.

He has had an underwhelming career. Looked very promising as a youngster but unfortunately hasn't progressed as well as expected.

Not been the same since Moshni punched his head in tbh.

6 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Well he went back to the Well from us tbf but yeah you’re right 😂

1 hour ago, Lola montez said:

Beeks is playing at Spurs this weekend and Jack Ross’s love child Jim Kellerman is playing at Chelsea in the romance of the cup, good luck Jon, Jim Kellerman is like the Saints Santa that no one is sure he exists. 

Even more shocking than Kellerman is his teammate at Chesterfield.

Jeff 'Fuc' King. A player so bad I remember looking at him in his first appearance, turning to my mate and going 'he's not a footballer, surely they've made a mistake there'. 

He made a grand total of 0 league appearances and was gone from the club 8 weeks later before we officially released him in January. I'm genuinely astounded he's still making a living at a level as high as Chesterfield. I thought he was a stick on to be playing park football alongside Josh Heaton at this point.

8 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Ok, Stubbs signings Vs Craig signings in a fives game. Which is the shittest team?

There is a reason neither of these men worked as a football manager again.

4 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Ok, Stubbs signings Vs Craig signings in a fives game. Which is the shittest team?

Ooh this sounds fun.

Rogers

Heaton-----Jones

Willcock

Brocks Madesen

Against

Cornell

Plummer

Drury

Marwood-----Ball

Harsh on Drury as he scored a few for us but i tried to keep it as fair as possible by making it 2 teams each manager signed. 

As for the result, both teams would manage to lose.

Just now, sergie's no1 fan said:

Ooh this sounds fun.

Rogers

Heaton-----Jones

Willcock

Brocks Madesen

Against

Cornell

Plummer

Drury

Marwood-----Ball

Harsh on Drury as he scored a few for us but i tried to keep it as fair as possible by making it 2 teams each manager signed. 

Jones wasn't that bad! Surely Kapekwa gets in ahead of him?

23 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Useless cunt St***s XI

Rogers/Kpekawa/King/Heaton/Broc-Madsen

Tommy I've got piece of paper" Craig XI

Ridgers/Bell/Drury/Plummer/Caldwell or Marwood (had forgotten about this impostor)

A veritable collection of shite players, although I'm probably being a tad unfair to Mark Ridgers.

Somebody should show this to Goodwin. It might shock him into going four at the back.

Edited by FTOF

6 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Ooh this sounds fun.

Rogers

Heaton-----Jones

Willcock

Brocks Madesen

Against

Cornell

Plummer

Drury

Marwood-----Ball

Cornell was a Lennon signing.

14 minutes ago, Ric said:

There is a reason neither of these men worked as a football manager again.

There’s a reason why Stubbs will never manage again. The  way he embarrassed himself on Twitter arguing with fans after making a monumental c**t of himself masquerading as  our manager, renders him a total cock.

Dont know where to start with his signings.