The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

51 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Kevin Kyle appears to be available.

Fucking hate that guy. He's a real p***k. Would take him in an instant.

Am I missing a joke here, he's 40 and retired years ago.

1 minute ago, Munoz said:

Lafferty I'm guessing. 

If that's the case then it's a hard no from me. He couldn't save a Killie team that we stole half of, and would likely demand far higher wages than his actual value would suggest.

1 hour ago, Ric said:

If that's the case then it's a hard no from me. He couldn't save a Killie team that we stole half of, and would likely demand far higher wages than his actual value would suggest.

13 in 13 for Killie last season…

6 hours ago, Ric said:

It's obviously all guesswork, but I would wager Obika would have more goals than Main at this point in the season. Neither are great players, but for me Obika offered more than Main, not much more, but definitely more.

As for Morias, he scored against Dover Athletic. That's the level he's playing at.

The chance Main has against the green cheeks was similar to Obikasvagaimst Herts and we know how they both ended so says it all really. 

46 minutes ago, Lola montez said:

The chance Main has against the green cheeks was similar to Obikasvagaimst Herts and we know how they both ended so says it all really. 

Obika missed plenty of similar chances as well to be fair.

1 minute ago, AW saint said:

I think this is a done deal. Once the sheep get cash for either Ramsey or Hedges he will be away. 

Hedges will be gone soon.

McGrath is not a like-for-like replacement but would be a good signing, albeit from looking on from the outside he’s been quiet this season. 

The talk is we’d offer you player plus cash. McGinn/Kennedy being mentioned. 

2 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Hedges will be gone soon.

McGrath is not a like-for-like replacement but would be a good signing, albeit from looking on from the outside he’s been quiet this season. 

The talk is we’d offer you player plus cash. McGinn/Kennedy being mentioned. 

I wouldn't want either of those players. Definitely a downgrade on the offer from Hibs in the summer.