The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

An artical from Ireland came up on  Google which included a interview with Jamie McGrath after his midweek International.  The artical reads McGrath has just been offered the highest paid contract in St Mirren's history.  Probably shite it reads McGrath is currently on £650 a week while top earner Daniel Finlayson is on £1,400 a week.  The artical can be found at Balls.ie Jamie McGrath. 

Asked about his club future in the aftermath of Tuesday’s 4-0 win against Qatar, McGrath said, “I am happy where I am and I have a year left on my contract up to next summer so we will see what happens”, says McGrath. “I love it there and they are a great bunch and the gaffer has been brilliant for me there, so I can’t speak highly enough of him.”

An artical from Ireland came up on  Google which included a interview with Jamie McGrath after his midweek International.  The artical reads McGrath has just been offered the highest paid contract in St Mirren's history.  Probably shite it reads McGrath is currently on £650 a week while top earner Daniel Finlayson is on £1,400 a week.  The artical can be found at Balls.ie Jamie McGrath. 
Definitely shite.

On 15/10/2021 at 11:03, Ric said:

I knew they were all well paid for the time, but I didn't think it was that high.

We paid a transfer fee of £400,000 for Thomas Stickroth over 30 years ago.

I know pre-Bosman players didn't have so much personal wage power, but we spent sums of money then that seem completely impossible now.

Absolutely PMSL at that utter nonsense. Our highest paid player is out on loan at....(checks notes).........
Kelty Hearts. Do these idiots to ANY sort of fact checking before they write such utter dross !!!

3 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

Absolutely PMSL at that utter nonsense. Our highest paid player is out on loan at....(checks notes).........
Kelty Hearts. Do these idiots to ANY sort of fact checking before they write such utter dross !!!

It’s actually true, it’s taken from last year and that is his Rangers wage.  No idea about McGrath. 

First time since 2008 we have won three top flight games in a row. Two away games as well. Credit to Jim and the players, the team is flying.
Six games unbeaten and we are closer to the top of the league than the bottom.
Looked like Tanser and Erhahon picked up knocks today, hopefully they’re both fit for next week. Both big players for us.
Either way, bring on the Rangers :)

9 minutes ago, Lex said:

First time since 2008 we have won three top flight games in a row. Two away games as well. Credit to Jim and the players, the team is flying.
Six games unbeaten and we are closer to the top of the league than the bottom.
Looked like Tanser and Erhahon picked up knocks today, hopefully they’re both fit for next week. Both big players for us.
Either way, bring on the Rangers :)

Your very polite young man. Bring on the **** we can do this at home. 

8 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Interesting to hear Cammy was St Johnstone's best player today. The downside is this thread will soon be rammed with Fakes fans telling us the good news.

It's alright, Randomguy thought he was shite and a couple of the other ones are having a big greet at folk laughing at them. We won't see them till they win and we lose again.

8 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Interesting to hear Cammy was St Johnstone's best player today. The downside is this thread will soon be rammed with Fakes fans telling us the good news.

I imagine after their result today,  they'll be keeping a low profile thankfully. 

10 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

They must have been really shit.