The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

31 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Hladky signed an 18 month deal in January mate - he's always been our player.

My mistake, it was St Mirren Banter posting a new song about him.  I scanned it and thought we'd signed him.  I assumed we had him as a loaner.

Should've gone to fucking specksavers....  

Wonder what Harry Davies is up to. We'll need at least 2 centre backs, 2 centre forwards and at least 2 wingers.

We aren't short on centre mids. A lot depends on Tansey but by the sounds of it he is gubbed.

We nearly have the spine of a decent team. Everyone is on the hunt for a 15 goal a season striker but Mullen has shown he can score goals.

15 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Wonder what Harry Davies is up to. We'll need at least 2 centre backs, 2 centre forwards and at least 2 wingers.

We aren't short on centre mids. A lot depends on Tansey but by the sounds of it he is gubbed.

We nearly have the spine of a decent team. Everyone is on the hunt for a 15 goal a season striker but Mullen has shown he can score goals.

Tansey has had an operation. Hopefully its sorted out his longterm injury trouble. 

He did enough to make fans realise he's worth getting behind, too, so he should get plenty support.

We're well stocked for midfielders - I'm very happy with McGinn, Magennis, Flynn and Tansey, with Erhahon hopefully getting a chance in there as well.

Edited by Coventry Saint

31 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

He did enough to make fans realise he's worth getting behind, too, so he should get plenty support.

We're well stocked for midfielders - I'm very happy with McGinn, Magennis, Flynn and Tansey, with Erhahon hopefully getting a chance in there as well.

Yeah, it took Tansey a few games to get up to speed but I thought he added a bit of bite. He'll be a useful player if we can keep him fit.

I'd also add MacPherson onto your list. He looks a decent prospect.