The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

15 minutes ago, Stu said:

To be honest I only did that out of badness because of  the stuff about inaccuracy. I'm not really bothered who posts and who doesn't. If folk don't want to read from someone the ignore button is a far better option than chasing folk off the site (unless it's fuckwits like Dickson).

I have never had anyone on ignore nor ever want to chase anyone off a site (well, maybe a couple like the one above) but it gets to the stage where you completely skim over some posters as you know there will be 'facts' that are not true which completely negates anything useful they have to say. It doesn't take long to take a deep breath and check something or read what you have written before you post.

24 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

DnEj4KRXoAAKbNZ.jpg

Wonder if Kpekewa and Brock Madsen will be permanently out the squad?

Took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out why you'd announced your line up

Big up to wee Danny Mullen he  was outstanding tonight. Ran his heart out. Hodson looked tidy at full back.
Hodson got lucky a couple of times when caught in possession but agreed, he looked good going forward.

Paul McGinn dealt with Tierney better than anyone I've seen.

Cammy Smith looking like his old self again.

A lot of positives for the manager to build on.

I fucken love Danny Mullen he just never stops working and gives you everything, a real team player. He typified all that was good in our performance tonight.

We look like a team playing together again, and more importantly we look solid and hard to beat. Oran has got off to a damn good start. 

Onwards and upwards.

Im hearing that Kpekawa has been told that he won’t be involved until he’s 100% fit, OK wants him to do a mini pre season.

Makes sense as the boy definitely hasn’t done himself justice by playing while unfit.  He made a very promising debut against Killie but by his own admission he was about 70% fit, yet Stubbs chose to hang him out to dry by playing him.

Further proof that our Boards decision to sack Stubbs and his wee yapping dug assistant, was the correct decision.