djchapsticks

The St. Mirren FC 2020/21 Top Four/Six Party Thread

19 minutes ago, FTOF said:

JDH out for 4-6 weeks.:(

Collin has some medial ligament damage, but not too severe.

St Mirren manager Jim Goodwin provides Jake Doyle-Hayes update ahead of Hampden showdown - Not The Old Firm

If anything reasonable is to come from this, it might be putting teams off with him being laid up for weeks, didn’t stop the likes of Arsenal I know

Just now, ZingaliMan said:

Goodwin has made enquiries regarding a loan for Stevie Mallan.  Posted by Hibs Central on twitter. 

It's only fair that our good friends (Hibs) send someone our way for a change.:rolleyes:

Mallan is a wonderful footballer, would be a very good addition.
Good statement by the club re supposed financial wrongdoing & reads to me like someone has leaked it wanting a headline or to get themselves a little earner. Not particularly clever by whoever it was that leaked.

I've been thinking Mallan is the kind if player we need for a while, and with Hibs now having a lot of midfeilders its worth asking at least. Obviously he comes with issues, but I think we have enough graft in the side to carry him. He's worth a few goals a season as well. 

59 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Goodwin has made enquiries regarding a loan for Stevie Mallan.  Posted by Hibs Central on twitter. 

Hopefully this is true.

Mallan would be a fantastic signing. He does play a lot of minutes for Hibs right enough but mainly from the bench. Would be surprised if they let him go but we’re definitely right to ask the question.

10 minutes ago, Lex said:

Mallan would be a fantastic signing. He does play a lot of minutes for Hibs right enough but mainly from the bench. Would be surprised if they let him go but we’re definitely right to ask the question.

Tbf if Scott Allan us back fit (no idea if he is) then Mallan is arguably 6th choice for them now.

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Some of our own fans were quick to believe what those hacks wrote and put the boot in. Not so much on here, btw, but on another forum and Twitter. 

Some of our own fans were quick to believe what those hacks wrote and put the boot in. Not so much on here, btw, but on another forum and Twitter. 

It's always the same tbh. Even when we are doing well (not in the best form right now) folk jump on the tiniest thing.

I 'borrowed' this from the Hibs semi final thread, our semi final thread is a bit quiet just now so I thought I'd better post this here incase anyone pays for Premier Sports just for our semi final.

Screenshot_20210118-152402.jpeg

27 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

It's always the same tbh. Even when we are doing well (not in the best form right now) folk jump on the tiniest thing.

I 'borrowed' this from the Hibs semi final thread, our semi final thread is a bit quiet just now so I thought I'd better post this here incase anyone pays for Premier Sports just for our semi final.

Screenshot_20210118-152402.jpeg

The code has now been switched off.

The code has now been switched off.
Probably wondered why all these Scottish accounts were being created. Hope loads of folk got on it.

25 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Here is hoping our squad is more positive than a lot of Saints fans are going into Sunday. 

Livi playing really well. Will be a tough ask if we are not