Jump to content
djchapsticks

The St. Mirren FC 2020/21 Top Four/Six Party Thread

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Confirmed on Twitter the SPFL is charging us with... something.

Charged with a breach of Covid-19 regulations.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

What, a team challenging the SPFL, but that means they're challenging the whole of Scottish football! 

I believe the appropriate response is "Take your medicine"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 8GamesToGo said:

What, a team challenging the SPFL, but that means they're challenging the whole of Scottish football! 

I believe the appropriate response is "Take your medicine"?

FFS, you still here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NorthBank said:

FFS, you still here?

You'd think he'd be looking ahead to a cup semi final rather than still drowning in salty tears. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 8GamesToGo said:

What, a team challenging the SPFL, but that means they're challenging the whole of Scottish football! 

I believe the appropriate response is "Take your medicine"?

I've red dotted this.

Partly because you're a cock but mostly because this...

image.png.65533d5f1fb2dbaef935dad5d08f9c37.png

 

...was annoying me. Nice and rounded out now.

Edited by djchapsticks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

I've red dotted this.

Partly because you're a cock but mostly because this...

image.png.65533d5f1fb2dbaef935dad5d08f9c37.png

 

...was annoying me. Nice and rounded out now.

Nice you have a hobby. I thought Paisley residents' favourite pastime was coughing on each other, judging by St Mirren.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

FFS, you still here?

To be honest I didn't expect the opportunities for some comeback to arrive so quickly and in such high quantities. I should never have underestimated Scottish football's idiocy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 8GamesToGo said:

Nice you have a hobby. I thought Paisley residents' favourite pastime was coughing on each other, judging by St Mirren.

Yeah, because St. Mirren players live in Paisley.

Away you go, stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Munoz said:

You'd think he'd be looking ahead to a cup semi final rather than still drowning in salty tears. 

Tears of laughter these days. Watching the bottom few teams in the Premiership scramble to see who can be first to get the league shut down is some sight. Looking forward to hearing why null and void was not an option last time but is this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 8GamesToGo said:

Nice you have a hobby. I thought Paisley residents' favourite pastime was coughing on each other, judging by St Mirren.

So you reckon Hearts will go through the season (Championship) without having any bother with Covid then ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Yeah, because St. Mirren players live in Paisley.

Away you go, stupid.

Good luck with your attempts to escape relegation via a vote (again).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 8GamesToGo said:

Nice you have a hobby. I thought Paisley residents' favourite pastime was coughing on each other, judging by St Mirren.

Best At Least You Tried Simpson GIFs | Gfycat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Munoz said:

So you reckon Hearts will go through the season (Championship) without having any bother with Covid then ? 

As we're possibly the only team regularly testing in our league, thanks to another genius SPFL decision, probably not. What's St Mirren's excuse?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 8GamesToGo said:

As we're possibly the only team regularly testing in our league, thanks to another genius SPFL decision, probably not. What's St Mirren's excuse?

Bad luck I suspect.  The same as the majority of people who contract it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Bad luck I suspect.  The same as the majority of people who contract it.

SPFL doesn't seem to think so. Safety measures only work if you follow them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 8GamesToGo said:

SPFL doesn't seem to think so. Safety measures only work if you follow them.

So you now think the SPFL are competent? This seems like a bit of a turnaround from you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Munoz said:

You'd think he'd be looking ahead to a cup semi final rather than still drowning in salty tears. 

He doesn't actually care about football, just vengeance I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...