The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

Nine red dots in quick succession from this guy, on completely benign posts that have nothing to do with Falkirk. Interesting.

@Falkirk09Bairn - everything alright, mate?

image.thumb.png.ec0b1ed34a039b7a276732c3efedbe0f.png

He is on my tail fair enough I'm not going to get involved  if he is having fun then there is a positive in there. 

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

Nine red dots in quick succession from this guy, on completely benign posts that have nothing to do with Falkirk. Interesting.

@Falkirk09Bairn - everything alright, mate?

image.thumb.png.ec0b1ed34a039b7a276732c3efedbe0f.png

I called him a c**t on the covid thread the other day (called me a Tory because I'm worried my Mrs could no longer continue as a sole trader in the event of another lockdown - so yeah, he's a total c**t) and he took the hump. :lol:

I'm taking the piss mate if Thistle had a decent striker they could have buried us in the first half. 
They did have a decent strker. It's just that our keeper and left back are both excellent players at a higher level.

I called him a c**t on the covid thread the other day (called me a Tory because I'm worried my Mrs could no longer continue as a sole trader in the event of another lockdown - so yeah, he's a total c**t) and he took the hump. [emoji38]
One of the clique bringing this site down.

23 hours ago, Spam_Valley said:

Totally understand the reasoning behind the move and why he's grabbed the 6yr deal at Hibs but after all the stuff spouted about 'local lad made captain' i'd have thought he'd have at least wanted to stick around a tad longer.

A real strange one having a club captain sold before he could ever captain the club :lol:

Based on the comments on here the lad may have some concerns over his injury troubles.

As my extremely intelligent Kilmarnock friend has pointed out Magennis is really signing a minimum £500,000 contract at Easter Road and for anyone you would be mad to turn it down. 

Paul McGinn getting a call up for the next two Scotland games. Well done Paul amazing what can happen when you leave St Mirren. 

Amazing how often this has happened over the years. As soon as a player transfers to a so called bigger club, suddenly they are called up to the national squad.