The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

That was the joke aye.

You know because @Munoz is a holocaust denier.

Except I'm not ya fud. 

Wisbit may or may not have been, I cant answer for him. 

And it wasn't a joke as it wasn't funny.

Kindly fuk off now and go and bore some other people. 

5 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Except I'm not ya fud. 

Wisbit may or may not have been, I cant answer for him. 

And it wasn't a joke as it wasn't funny.

Kindly fuk off now and go and bore some other people. 

strictly speaking should you not be called wasbit now?

Edited by gannonball

• 2 weeks later...

We have furloughed all playing and non-playing staff. We've also confirmed that all staff on less that 2.5k per month will be paid up the remaining 20% of their wages by the club  and anyone over 2.5k p/m will be paid whatever the shortfall not covered by government is. 

Glad that we're doing things the right way. 

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

We have furloughed all playing and non-playing staff. We've also confirmed that all staff on less that 2.5k per month will be paid up the remaining 20% of their wages by the club  and anyone over 2.5k p/m will be paid whatever the shortfall not covered by government is. 

Glad that we're doing things the right way. 

Season tickets go on sale on Monday, too.

Has the possibility of safe standing been explored by the club, does anybody know? Even just for W6 and W7.
Lol you looking for the new SMISA and Kibble partnership to fund that? Never mind worrying if we will have a club to support
Next season...

Conspiracy kibble and SMISA join a couple of weeks later the virus hits??? Mmmmmm

1 hour ago, gorbud said:

Lol you looking for the new SMISA and Kibble partnership to fund that? Never mind worrying if we will have a club to support
Next season...

Conspiracy kibble and SMISA join a couple of weeks later the virus hits??? Mmmmmm

I take it you don't have much faith in SMISA or Kibble, then? Obviously the club's survival is paramount, but safe standing's not something that would be very expensive to achieve I wouldn't imagine.

Edited by The Reverend

Well done St Mirren. They have just emailed all their season ticket holders offering support from the St Mirren Charitable Foundation. So if you need anything delivered or want someone to just chat do then get in touch via foundation@stmirren.com

St Mirren supporters should probably hold off for a day or two to allow all the Hearts fans to get off their chest the million ways to make this season 'fair' and save Hearts from relegation.

Edited by NorthBank

6 hours ago, Torfason said:

I just can’t imagine anyone would have excluded the top league in their wee cabal if John hadn’t stuck that chance away. God bless Obika emoji110.png

Oh, absolutely. Do you think Budge would be so vocal if her club hadn't been the monumental failure that is has been?

2 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Well done bud, was a great idea emoji106.png.

I know I'm biased but we really do have the best fans in the world.

Can't believe how popular it's been - going to end up raising a couple of grand I think!