The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

1 hour ago, GAD said:

Agree Kearney is a fucking rat, and our fans who still simper over him are a fucking embarrassment, especially the ones who then go on to slag off Jack Ross. Snake Kearney must be pishing himself at these morons.

Proof of this about Oran Kearney? 

Probably the only time of my life I can be classed as relatively ITK, but heard directly from someone who would know the inner workings that Kearney was fucked over, mainly due to a clash with Gus, and Gus ultimately having Scott’s ear.

I actually don’t mind Scott or Gus, but we have def. screwed OK here.

3 minutes ago, geo87 said:

Probably the only time of my life I can be classed as relatively ITK, but heard directly from someone who would know the inner workings that Kearney was fucked over, mainly due to a clash with Gus, and Gus ultimately having Scott’s ear.

Funnily enough,  I also heard the exact same from probably a different source. 

Its strange what some supporters believe based on absolutely nothing. 

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

Jack Ross and Oran Kearney haven’t left a sour taste in my mouth (cue Kenneth Williams gif)... shit happens. All the time - Broadfoot this season, Ian Ferguson going to Deadco after ‘87 heroics, Sir Grumpy Nuts and the way he departed, could go on all day. When the dust settles, as an example, Fergie’s Furies in ‘77 and Fergie’s cup heroics in ‘87 win out in my memories. Broadfoot being outstanding after signing his Deadco PCA and that 2-3 game at Fir Park. Great memories. Now, if we’re talking about sour taste in the mouth - Stubbs and Darren Jackson can fcuk right off. Ross & Kearney? Nah, did well for us. We move on.

Jack Ross was a strange one. Don’t think fans knew how to react as it’s the first time someone has left us for a ‘bigger’ club...

1 hour ago, geo87 said:

Kearney wasn't fucked over, trust me. Everything worked out perfectly for him and he got exactly what he wanted, and more importantly, what his wife wanted. I've heard that from people inside and outside the club, on both sides of the Irish sea.

6 minutes ago, GAD said:

Kearney wasn't fucked over, trust me. Everything worked out perfectly for him and he got exactly what he wanted, and more importantly, what his wife wanted. I've heard that from people inside and outside the club, on both sides of the Irish sea.

Nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Surely the proof that Kearney was fucked over was the poor fella having to spend a year of his life living and working in Paisley.

Poor lad.

The c**t didn't even last a year.

3 minutes ago, Munoz said:

It wouldn't be fair on the person who told me directly as he still works in football. 

Are you going say who informed you ? 

No.

A. I heard Kearney worked his exit and fcuked the club over.

B. I heard GLS fcuked Kearney over.

C. I heard Kearney had issues with Gus.

D. I heard nothing, know nothing, and bear no ill-will to either Kearney or GLS.

One of these statements is true. 😀

Edited by pozbaird

3 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I'm great at keeping secrets so both posters can PM me with their source, and what the source said, and I'll be the independent judge on which source is most trustworthy.

Tempting. 

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

A. I heard Kearney worked his exit and fcuked the club over.

B. I heard GLS fcuked Kearney over.

C. I heard Kearney had issues with Gus.

D. I heard nothing, know nothing, and bear no ill-will to either Kearney or GLS.

One of these statements is true. 😀

What a lot of fucking, It's like a Greenock kindergarten

I'm up the road at the minute.  Passed the ground earlier, *there was a lambo with itallian plates and a reg  DE1P IERO in the carpark.  I'm off to Asda Linwood on a secret squirrel mission to see if any ex Seria A players are about to sign for us...  

*All of this is shite except for me being home. for a day or two.  

4 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

I'm up the road at the minute.  Passed the ground earlier, *there was a lambo with itallian plates and a reg  DE1P IERO in the carpark.  I'm off to Asda Linwood on a secret squirrel mission to see if any ex Seria A players are about to sign for us...  

Picture of Del Piero posing with a St Mirren shirt or it didn't happen. 👀

Spoiler

Image result for del piero st mirren shirt

46 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

Head to aisle 3 in Asda - that’s where the Homepride easy cook bolognese sauce jars are, so that’s where Del Piero will be.