djchapsticks

The St. Mirren FC 2020/21 Top Four/Six Party Thread

2 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

RossC93 must have a huge bumble bee in his bunnet. Giving me red squares at every post. I dont get the anger in a fellow St Mirren supporter . Who cares if RossC93 is getting a big turn on carry on. Quite a few Saints fans surprise me can turn on their own worse than old firm fans do. Enjoy hiding behind your keyboard coward.  

Just because they support the same team as you doesn’t mean they can’t express their feelings towards your horrific posts. 

1 minute ago, IrishBhoy said:

Just because they support the same team as you doesn’t mean they can’t express their feelings towards your horrific posts. 

Dont buy that it's just a coward too scared to debate.  Div could sort it in two minutes.  

39 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

True. Horrific? Ok can be an ass we can all be maybe me more than average.  The one drum I have been beaten with passion is how Saints accounts look when they come out. Unfortunately there are some who will hear no wrong regarding St Mirren. I get that which is fine . Ì have my own point of view on this. Are you a loud to have a point of view even if it maybe wrong . It is the love of my club that I stand up for. Yes I may be proved wrong. Will admit it if the case. Dont be sneaky debate it.  RossC93 wont debate fine but why red dots even in positive Saints posts. Time for Div to check the IP address from my side. 

Edited by Demented Zebra

11 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

True. Horrific? Ok can be an ass we can all be maybe me more than average.  The one drum I have been beaten with passion is how Saints accounts look when they come out. Unfortunately there are some who will hear no wrong regarding St Mirren. I get that which is fine . Ì have my own point of view on this. Are you a loud to have a point of view even if it maybe wrong . It is the love of my club that I stand up for. Yes I may be proved wrong. Will admit it if the case. Dont be sneaky debate it.  RossC93 wont debate fine but why red dots even in positive Saints posts. Time for Div to check the IP address from my side. 

I actually agree with you everyone is a loud to have a point. 

Why would Div want to check IP addresses against another site? Even if he runs that site? 

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

Why would Div want to check IP addresses against another site? Even if he runs that site? 

Just... Don't. It's not worth even a second of the mental energy it takes to work out what he's thinking.

Wheres the best place to park around St Mirrens ground?

This'll be my first visit to the new ground. Last away day to Paisley was the cup game at Love Street. The stand gave me vertigo.

This'll be my first visit to the new ground. Last away day to Paisley was the cup game at Love Street. The stand gave me vertigo.
Plenty of on street parking round the ground if you there about half hour before kick off.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

That's rough, man. Usually the worst you suffer following St Johnstone is loneliness.

44 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

That's rough, man. Usually the worst you suffer following St Johnstone is loneliness.

Spoiler

Alan-Main-e1413454758305.jpg.eb57d3ed1bc5b2e47f6a551b3e5d6963.jpg

On 13/10/2019 at 15:19, RandomGuy. said:

Well you wont need to worry about getting vertigo on Saturday  :lol:   And as the ground is nearly 11 years old, it is hardly new  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, tam the bud said:

And as the ground is nearly 11 years old, it is hardly new 

Well, that's made me feel old as shit :lol:

Car or tractor

On 14/10/2019 at 18:12, RandomGuy. said:

Right accross from the main stand is a wee industrial estate.  If it's full at the front turn right at the gate and follow the road round to the back where there will be lots of parking spaces. At the gate sits a trailer buddie good food sells decent snack nosh. 

On 14/10/2019 at 18:12, RandomGuy. said:

Right accross from the main stand is a wee industrial estate.  If it's full at the front turn right at the gate and follow the road round to the back where there will be lots of parking spaces. At the gate sits a trailer buddie good food sells decent snack nosh. 

At the same end as the away stand is a long straight road that you can park on. 2 min walk to ground.  

But then Maureens on here saying we're not in the normal away stand so 4 mins walk.

Not sure if that makes it easier to get your nosh from the boy in the trailer though..

At the same end as the away stand is a long straight road that you can park on. 2 min walk to ground.  
But then Maureens on here saying we're not in the normal away stand so 4 mins walk.
Not sure if that makes it easier to get your nosh from the boy in the trailer though..

You’ll be in the north stand behind the goal. McFarlane St is a good spot to park, less than 10 minutes walk to the ground and it’s situated so you can get a quick getaway on to the motorway after the match.