The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

Mallan would be a fantastic signing. He does play a lot of minutes for Hibs right enough but mainly from the bench. Would be surprised if they let him go but we’re definitely right to ask the question.

10 minutes ago, Lex said:

Mallan would be a fantastic signing. He does play a lot of minutes for Hibs right enough but mainly from the bench. Would be surprised if they let him go but we’re definitely right to ask the question.

Tbf if Scott Allan us back fit (no idea if he is) then Mallan is arguably 6th choice for them now.

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Some of our own fans were quick to believe what those hacks wrote and put the boot in. Not so much on here, btw, but on another forum and Twitter. 

Some of our own fans were quick to believe what those hacks wrote and put the boot in. Not so much on here, btw, but on another forum and Twitter. 

It's always the same tbh. Even when we are doing well (not in the best form right now) folk jump on the tiniest thing.

I 'borrowed' this from the Hibs semi final thread, our semi final thread is a bit quiet just now so I thought I'd better post this here incase anyone pays for Premier Sports just for our semi final.

Screenshot_20210118-152402.jpeg

27 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

It's always the same tbh. Even when we are doing well (not in the best form right now) folk jump on the tiniest thing.

I 'borrowed' this from the Hibs semi final thread, our semi final thread is a bit quiet just now so I thought I'd better post this here incase anyone pays for Premier Sports just for our semi final.

Screenshot_20210118-152402.jpeg

The code has now been switched off.

15 minutes ago, AW saint said:

Livi playing really well. Will be a tough ask if we are not

It will be a test of the players' characters. The prize is a Hampden final in a national cup competition, what more motivation do they need?

25 minutes ago, AW saint said:

Livi playing really well. Will be a tough ask if we are not

Take nothing away from Livingston what a run they are on. In the cup we put out Aberdeen then a team undefeated in how long ?  We have done hard work to reach the semi final I for one am excited about Sunday's game and have faith we will reach the final. 

9 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Take nothing away from Livingston what a run they are on. In the cup we put out Aberdeen then a team undefeated in how long ?  We have done hard work to reach the semi final I for one am excited about Sunday's game and have faith we will reach the final. 

Agreed. It will suit us to be underdogs too. Despite Livis incredible form I am unusually optimistic about us pulling off a result 👀

Just had a look at the Covid Fundraiser page, which has thus far raised £4,175 https://gofund.me/72bd79ad

There have been some interesting donors, including President Trump (more than once), Nicola Sturgeon, Neil Doncaster (who has made several £5 donations), Willie Collum, Greenock Morton, Osama Bin Laden,  and @virginton - which, if it genuinely was you, is very kind.

I know many folk say that the club should pay the fine, but my donation is simply a way of helping the club out in these hard times.