The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

3 minutes ago, Ric said:

Aberdeen and Celtic get to replay their games, Kilmarnock and St Mirren have their games forfeited.

Nice to see the SPFL keeping consistency. I'm sure they will continue to use the same yardstick with other clubs.

Hamilton fans will be happy, Rice can claim he's turning the club around.

Aberdeen & Celtic as clubs, didn't break any rules or protocols. 

St Mirren & Kilmarnock broke plenty, as confirmed by the clubs themselves by pleading guilty. 

Don't let the facts get in the way of your conspiracy theories though. 

Oh, and many thanks to your club for being absolute tinks and giving us the three points without the need to turn up. 

Just now, Desp said:

Aberdeen & Celtic as clubs, didn't break any rules or protocols. 

St Mirren & Kilmarnock broke plenty, as confirmed by the clubs themselves by pleading guilty. 

Don't let the facts get in the way of your conspiracy theories though. 

Oh, and many thanks to your club for being absolute tinks and giving us the three points without the need to turn up. 

This. As much as Celtic and Aberdeen are two of my most disliked teams, their scenario is vastly different to the breaches that Killie and St Mirren have now admitted to.

I assume all clubs would have been following similar protocols as Killie and Saints re bus travel and pre match meals, it's just we both got caught and now the others will ensure they won't. The car sharing is utterly ridiculous and players and officials should get their arses well and truly kicked for that.

3 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
6 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:
I am ragin. We would have probably scored 6 against you lot.

Has Declan Gallagher taken up cricket as well?

He'd certainly have batted about you centre forwards for 90 mins.

2 minutes ago, Desp said:

It's the only way you'll have got them, to be fair.

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

This. As much as Celtic and Aberdeen are two of my most disliked teams, their scenario is vastly different to the breaches that Killie and St Mirren have now admitted to.

Yip. Aberdeen players going to a pub in their time off or Boli fucking off to Spain for his hole - the clubs can do next to nothing about. 

Not giving a shit about protocols on travelling to games or where players train, or fucking car sharing in a pandemic. Neither club has a leg to stand on and they're lucky the punishments were as lenient as they were. 

3 minutes ago, Desp said:

Not giving a shit about protocols on travelling to games or where players train, or fucking car sharing in a pandemic. Neither club has a leg to stand on and they're lucky the punishments were as lenient as they were. 

f**k me, your club gets 3 points and you are still absolutely raging.. :lol:

Santa had better be careful with your presents, you seem like someone who would chib the old bugger for not getting it right.

Sounds like we more or less admitted it to be fair. Just got to get on with it now, we've had a fucking horrendous few months, but we seem to have a fully fit squad for the first time this season so they need to pull themselves together and kick on.

1 minute ago, Ric said:

f**k me, your club gets 3 points and you are still absolutely raging.. :lol:

Santa had better be careful with your presents, you seem like someone who would chib the old bugger for not getting it right.

Yes, I'm the one who's raging...

Your club's actions were a disgrace. Im struggling to see how anyone can argue against that, or look for weird conspiracy theories. 

P.s Santa's no real, pal.