The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

That salary website is a farce. If it even wants it's made up pish taken seriously you think there would be indication that guys on loan were not being paid those figures buy the club they are at (Aarons on £12k a week at us for example.)

As someone said, file under pish but that really ripped my knitting. 

5 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

That salary website is a farce. If it even wants it's made up pish taken seriously you think there would be indication that guys on loan were not being paid those figures buy the club they are at (Aarons on £12k a week at us for example.)

As someone said, file under pish but that really ripped my knitting. 

Aye. I could buy that Tony Watt was on a low basic given it was a short term, getting to know you type deal until the end of the season but going by that site we were paying Carson (a player we paid a fee for, gave a 3 year contract to and signed as our #1...before his extension in January) less than Jamie Semple, Barry Maguire, Christian Ilic and Christy Manzinga.

Hmmmm.....

I'd also have thought that Hartley would have been one of our higher earners. Same with Tait given he was one of the 3 who signed extensions at the end of the Cup Finals seasons.

Imagine being such a seething mess that they actively seek out posts from 16 years ago so they can downvote you! :lol:

Who would have thought that they'd be that annoyed? God help them in the real world if that's how they handle life online.

Spoiler

They've literally gone to my profile (not sure if they are aware it shows up in the history when people view it), selected my activity, gone to the last page and found a post from 2004 to red dot..

ADXgrXW.png

Just think how utterly incandescent with rage you'd have to be to start red dotting your oldest content!

Edited by Ric

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

It's quite clear they are absolutely spitting feathers, I think maybe a mod (paging @keithgy) should have a word with them...

Expecting one of the "Falkirk Mafia" to ban a Falkirk fan :blink:

20 hours ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

I hope Obika is on more than that...  If we have any ambition of keeping him, and i sincerely hope we have, I'd guess we'll be giving him a fair wage.  

I'd offer him more than that to play keepie uppies in the corner of my living room for 8 hours a day, but I love the big man.  🥰

If his bonus was for shots missed he'd be a millionaire !