The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

9 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Wonder who it is ? Not good when you have injuries and a small squad also. 

Goodwin said , 2 out of the 3 are big players ,so probably regular starters in 1st team.

Far from ideal.

4 minutes ago, Ric said:

You see what we should have done is get half the team infected rather than just a couple, that way "the Killie rule" comes into play.

Don't speak too soon, it's three just now, f**k knows what it will be tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

From the recent training pictures on Twitter I think it’s safe to rule out Obika, Erwin, McGrath, Fraser & Finlayson. If it’s McCarthy and/or Shaughnessy then we’re humped for the next couple games. Rest of the pitch we’re reasonably well covered.

I was thinking about McCarthy being away on international duty but would he have been back long enough to infect anyone else? I don't know if any of the rest of our guys live together. Obika, Foley, Durmus and Morais were visiting Burton O'Brien's youth academy thing today according to twitter, so doubt it's them either.

It's going to be 3 defenders, isn't it?

3 minutes ago, 18May1991 said:

I’m going to guess: not very 

I saw it first for Harry Maguire and it seemed pretty spot on, hard to tell if it gets less accurate the further down the leagues you go but looking at Hearts wage bill for last season is eye watering.

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

I would be stunned if Chabbi, who came to us unfit, managed to get a couple of sub appearances was getting that wage from us. He might have got that at his parent club, not us.

I think it is the salary the player earns based on his permanent contract.

The percentage the club receiving a loan player pays is negotiable. The Man Ute keeper Hearts had on loan is a good example of that..

1 minute ago, Torfason said:

Falkirkbairn having a break down based on all the drive by down voting 🙈

So I decided to red dot them in another thread to see if they are a crying child who would get absolutely apoplectic at someone doing what they do regularly.

And, yup, they've gone on a tear strewn petulant red dotting outrage.. :lol: 

Edited by Ric