The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

Has anyone bought the top yet? I haven't bought one since I think the 2011-12 season but I recently gave that away and need something to wear around the flat when I have a hangover. I am normally a medium but I am just wondering if it is more tight and should I go a size up? 

I went a size up and it fits nicely, although I like my shirts quite baggy rather than skintight.

Has anyone bought the top yet? I haven't bought one since I think the 2011-12 season but I recently gave that away and need something to wear around the flat when I have a hangover. I am normally a medium but I am just wondering if it is more tight and should I go a size up? 

7 hours ago, Ric said:

The problem with the Livi game is that we have two OF clubs next up. If we don't take anything from the first game I can see us going to Hamilton on the 15th sitting bottom of the league. Even if we do take anything from Livi we could still be in that position as I'm guessing both OF teams will be desperate not to fall at an early hurdle and will be looking to rack up a healthy GD to boot.

Yeah playing both the OF early on is tough, but gets it over and done with. Hard start to the season as you want to start on the front foot. 

20 hours ago, Turkmenbashi said:

I bought it last week. Im usually a medium and stuck to a medium. Length wise going a size up pretty much no difference. I'd possibly recommend moving a size up if you like a bit more room. I like my fit, though im also  trying to shed a few pounds on the ole waistline.

Nicest top we have had since 2012/13 hands down. The sponsor is not stuck on and the back is all black just in case you were not aware.

Edited by smellthepaw

On 26/07/2020 at 11:22, elvis said:
On 26/07/2020 at 11:10, Ric said:
Oh, come now Elvis, you fucking revel in misery! emoji6.png

No I don't actually but if you can tell me one thing to be upbeat about with our team right now with a week to go. I tell you what if livingston don't beat us by at least a couple of goals next week I will 100 % stop posting on here and BWA.

Pin that on the Dressing room door Goodwin 

7 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Everyone saying we need a left back.

I mean....Richard Tait can play left back....

Yeah but then who plays right back? Flynn was great there but won't be fit to start the season...

7 minutes ago, ulysses said:

I was thinking along the lines of Hodson but aye that’ll do. Not sure why County fans thought of him but experienced and only 26. Believe he can also play CB?

Reading County fans appraisal of him when he left.

Consensus was that he'd lost a spark there for them and it was time to move on but that he's a good attacking full back but too pish in the air to play effectively at centre half.