The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

44 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I've heard we're looking to sign a 'surprise' left back. I mean, that's how scant the information is! That's as vague as it gets. Not even enough to try and hazard an educated guess with.

Literally any left back would be surprise outwith Sean Kelly, Lee Hodson or Calum Waters.:lol:

Stephen Kingsley ?

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

I've heard we're looking to sign a 'surprise' left back. I mean, that's how scant the information is! That's as vague as it gets. Not even enough to try and hazard an educated guess with.

Literally any left back would be surprise outwith Sean Kelly, Lee Hodson or Calum Waters.:lol:

There used to be a guy who came on here and told us who we were signing about a week before, now there is never anything, not even on Twitter. I quite like it, getting a wee surprise.

I've only been ITK once in my life, when we signed Thommo, because my mum knows his mum. It was a good feeling...

52 minutes ago, GAD said:

There used to be a guy who came on here and told us who we were signing about a week before, now there is never anything, not even on Twitter. I quite like it, getting a wee surprise.

I've only been ITK once in my life, when we signed Thommo, because my mum knows his mum. It was a good feeling...

😂

That beats my mate who knew what shirt letters we were ordering. Sadly he was made redundant.

2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

😂

That beats my mate who knew what shirt letters we were ordering. Sadly he was made redundant.

Hardly surprising your mate was made redundant. Presumably he was only ever busy in July and January.