Jump to content
djchapsticks

The St. Mirren FC 2020/21 (If it happens!) Thread

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:


 I don't want rid of him but if he has handed in his notice I hope we have lined up a replacement, look at the farce last May/June.
 

Very much this - altho' you could argue this situation is what a DoF is for!

Edited by btb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See the boys in W7 have been given the go ahead to install a vertical pulley system to help with displays next season. We'll be first club in the UK to have such a system. 

I know they've taken a lot of stick from other teams fans and our own for their alleged conduct at times and for the stuff looking a bit daft but their wee group has grown from a few dozen to several hundred and they absolutely put the effort in. I genuinely believe its driving crowds to the games up as well as the atmosphere both a lt home and on the road has drawn a lot of praise from pundits and opposition fans alike. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

See the boys in W7 have been given the go ahead to install a vertical pulley system to help with displays next season. We'll be first club in the UK to have such a system. 

I know they've taken a lot of stick from other teams fans and our own for their alleged conduct at times and for the stuff looking a bit daft but their wee group has grown from a few dozen to several hundred and they absolutely put the effort in. I genuinely believe its driving crowds to the games up as well as the atmosphere both a lt home and on the road has drawn a lot of praise from pundits and opposition fans alike. 

I can't speak highly enough of them. I think they do an outstanding job and put in so much effort.

It's clearly transformed the atmosphere at the ground and the players obviously love the support and positivity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could get my washing dried for free in W7 and pick them up after the match. 

Wonder if the W7 lads would fold them for me? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Sorry lads, we tried...

 

 

B75AEB76-BD2A-4530-A09A-3EB5BAF34BF5.gif

Some buzz poor wee Ali must be,  away on holiday and all he can think about is coming on here,  boring wee c**t. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gbud84 said:

Some buzz poor wee Ali must be,  away on holiday and all he can think about is coming on here,  boring wee c**t. 

Right in my veins mate. Right in my veins. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

St Mirren struggling past 9 men of Dundee. Now we've given you a confidence boost, pump United for us please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Mate, get to f**k you homophobic c**t. 

Right in my veins m8, right in my veins. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gbud84 said:

Right in my veins m8, right in my veins. 

 

Being called up for being a homophobic c**t isn’t a bite. Have a word with yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, djchapsticks said:

Seriously. How badly did, we hurt you? :lol:

What’s funny about that? Club loyalties aside, you think it’s ok to try to insult someone by calling them gay? This isn’t the 1980’s ffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Being called up for being a homophobic c**t isn’t a bite. Have a word with yourself.

Please tell me what is homophobic about my comment?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gbud84 said:

Please tell me what is homophobic about my comment?  

You don’t know my sexuality, I am straight.

You therefore used being gay as an insult. Which is about as homophobic as it gets. 

Edited by ali_91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interested to see where the furious backtracking will take us here. £5 on gbud to try and turn it around and start calling Ali homophobic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...