The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

I'll not lie, the home kit has me moist. I particularly like that the sponsor has been properly integrated. If we have to have one, and I guess we do, then at least it's not a "throw it on" as an afterthought.

32 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Joma get allot of stick but they deserve allot of credit for giving so many despoke kits, many of which are decent IMO. 

I honestly can’t think of another nice Joma kit.  Anyway, the away kit isn’t bespoke, not that matters a jot.

Edited by Savage Henry

Just now, Savage Henry said:

I honestly can’t think of another nice Joma kit.  Anyway, the away kit isn’t bespoke, not that matters a jot.

v b

St Mirren will have the same deal as us I'd imagine in that they have 1 bespoke kit a year. 

I'm generally a fan of there kits for Dunfermline. 

Just now, Grant228 said:

St Mirren will have the same deal as us I'd imagine in that they have 1 bespoke kit a year. 

I'm generally a fan of there kits for Dunfermline. 

Yeah.  That seems to be the way for County with Macron, too.  The home kit is generally bespoke, and the away is teamwear.  

6 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

That'd be an ok compromise, IMO.

Not set in stone , so dont blame me if it has purple & brown zigzags. 

On a different note, does anyone know how much the club make per shirt sale ? 

17 minutes ago, ZingaliMan said:

Was going to order if the back was the same as the front. Stripes on the front all black rear just sounds awful ( for me ) 

I think it might actually look OK with a black back - when you see the players in it with white names and numbers. Could look more than a bit ‘Juve’, which isn’t a bad thing. I quite like it, think it will look good ‘in the flesh’.

10 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I think it might actually look OK with a black back - when you see the players in it with white names and numbers. Could look more than a bit ‘Juve’, which isn’t a bad thing. I quite like it, think it will look good ‘in the flesh’.

Agree on the park  with white number and name in white will look not bad.