The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

2 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
4 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:
Do not want.
STOP FUCKING UP BLACK AND WHITE STRIPES.

Not even any stripes on the back of that.

The way those stripes are just cut off at the top just looks shoddy. Terrible.

It was good to see a fellow Saints fan in my local Lidl, in the East End, today!

Aye, and before some smart Alec remarks, it is such a rare sight to see Saints colours where I stay that it genuinely does deserve a post on here.

It was good to see a fellow Saints fan in my local Lidl, in the East End, today!

Aye, and before some smart Alec remarks, it is such a rare sight to see Saints colours where I stay that it genuinely does deserve a post on here.
East end of where?

3 hours ago, jimmy boo said:
7 hours ago, The Reverend said:

East end of where?

Glasgow, pal. 

St Mirren announce season ticket freeze and tell fans they're needed 'more than ever'

The Buddies are preparing for the 2020/21 campaign and have urged supporters to get behind the club.

St Mirren have frozen season ticket prices and told fans their backing is needed "more than ever".

The Buddies have put their 2020/21 tickets on-sale and admit they'll need a helping hand amid the upheaval caused by the coronavirus pandemic.

The new Premiership campaign looks increasingly likely to begin behind closed doors but the Paisley outfit are still hoping fans will step up to ease the financial strain on the club.

A Buddies spokesperson said: “We are freezing our season ticket prices from 2019/20 and are again offering early bird discounts to those who are able to renew between now and June 30.

“We will also be holding existing season ticket holders seats until Friday July 31.

Continues: https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/st-mirren-announce-season-ticket-21996592

Hopefully fans will respond in numbers.

Dreadful game of football but a brilliant day. I was only 14 but nicked 4 cans of Kestrel from the kitchen and drank them with my mate in the woods.

Can remember every detail like it was yesterday.

Last ever goal to be scored in the classic style Hampden goals.

16 minutes ago, Blaze said:

Can remember every detail like it was yesterday.

Couple of my pics from the day in the spoiler box. My grandparents (centre and right) and my gran's sister took me to the game. I was eight and can't remember much: mainly the build-up, and being gutted when I was told we couldn't come back up if it went to a midweek the replay. Fortunately, that became moot.

The take home message here is that I was not an attractive child. Though I'm not an attractive adult, so it adds up, I guess.

Spoiler

18451550_10155548646037345_2764687852528977207_o.jpg

13217524_10154408671732345_6414733498792065490_o.jpg

Edited by Coventry Saint