The St. Mirren FC 2023/24 thread

1 hour ago, christinanade said:

Should see the absolute scenes on the celtic twitter page because morgan is starting today. Who needs enemies when you've got fans like that abusing your own players. Orc filth.

They should be raging at their club.

That the richest club in Scotland is having to resort to playing an out and out winger up front, where he's never been comfortable, is just leaving the guy hung out to dry.

• 2 weeks later...

They have been on sale for weeks ! As with all home games you simply need to be registered on the club database. ST not required.

Just want to confirm there is no public sale for the Boxing Day clash vs Celtic? I had been hoping to go, but as I am not a season ticket holder this appears to be impossible.

27 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

They have been on sale for weeks ! As with all home games you simply need to be registered on the club database. ST not required.

Thanks. I tried weeks ago, but the website states new registrations are not accepted and invites one to phone the club shop, who told me that tickets are on sale for season ticket holders only!

26 minutes ago, Ralstonite said:

Thanks. I tried weeks ago, but the website states new registrations are not accepted and invites one to phone the club shop, who told me that tickets are on sale for season ticket holders only!

Do you not know any saint fan who is a season ticket holder  ?

12 minutes ago, tam the bud said:

He confirmed on a different thread a few weeks back hes a Rangers fan, if that influences your willingness to help him.

11 minutes ago, tam the bud said:

No, I don't.

To be honest I'm not a football fan. I just wanted to take my grandson to a game, and I'm shocked at how difficult it is to get a ticket. I understand that the club's worried about Celtic supporters infiltrating the home end, however I would expect the club to appreciate that a home fixture against the league champions on Boxing Day would also be attractive to local people. I tried registering with the club, and I live in Paisley and would be happy to prove that, I'd also be happy to wear St. Mirren colours to show my support for the home side. 

Who is it I need to bribe to get registered? 

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

He confirmed on a different thread a few weeks back hes a Rangers fan, if that influences your willingness to help him.

No, I didn't. Admittedly I prefer the blue half of the Old Firm.

If I was a Rangers fan I would take my grandson to Ibrox, and have friends at my Masonic Lodge who can get me tickets.  It's far easier for me to go to get to St. Mirren and I really do not fancy sitting in the traffic for hours on end. 

On 16/12/2019 at 18:01, RandomGuy. said:

I didn't know that but I would assume he would be a saint fan for the day, and the club gets some money out of him   :lol:   

On 16/12/2019 at 18:11, Ralstonite said:

No, I don't.

To be honest I'm not a football fan. I just wanted to take my grandson to a game, and I'm shocked at how difficult it is to get a ticket. I understand that the club's worried about Celtic supporters infiltrating the home end, however I would expect the club to appreciate that a home fixture against the league champions on Boxing Day would also be attractive to local people. I tried registering with the club, and I live in Paisley and would be happy to prove that, I'd also be happy to wear St. Mirren colours to show my support for the home side. 

Who is it I need to bribe to get registered? 

Try begging at the training ground since it must be next door to where you lived :rolleyes:

Firstly, well done on the foodbank donations, fantastic effort all round.
Secondly, that's us sold out for the 29th. Seems loads have missed out but I'm sure there is no way you guys can allocate more like in the past due to singing section?
You are correct. Singing section is an ST area now. Shame for the Killie fans missing out.

Good effort though!!